One good thing about the downfall of Laxpower | Syracusefan.com

One good thing about the downfall of Laxpower

JeremyCuse

Living Legend
Over the last year or so I have noticed a pretty good influx of posters who have joined us old timers here at Syracusefan which has really been a nice boon to the lax board. Many of them joined this year which I think speaks volumes and shows this is the #1 spot to discuss Syracuse Lacrosse.

Naz Lax 30, DoctahLexus, IvoryTower, CuseLax, CuseNHouse, Sholokov2, and several others who are also either pretty new or long time lurkers who have started posting. Its great to have you all here as were always looking for added insight and more lax followers. For while it was just me and a handful of other nuts keeping the Lax board alive.

Over the last year or so I have noticed a pretty good influx of posters who have joined us old timers here at Syracusefan which has really been a nice boon to the lax board. Many of them joined this year which I think speaks volumes and shows this is the #1 spot to discuss Syracuse Lacrosse.

Naz Lax 30, DoctahLexus, IvoryTower, CuseLax, CuseNHouse, Sholokov2, and several others who are also either pretty new or long time lurkers who have started posting. Its great to have you all here as were always looking for added insight and more lax followers. For while it was just me and a handful of other nuts keeping the Lax board alive.
I just wanted to say, this forum is a community that brings everyone together. I am a relatively new member, but for several years I was just a viewer. I can’t imagine where my head would be at if I didn’t have this forum. It gets me, and probably a lot of you, through the off-season of college lacrosse. Everyone comes together and shares information and opinions. Sometimes we have different opinions, but we all have one common goal to spread lacrosse. I appreciate all the people, like you JeremyCuse, who keep on posting all these amazing comments. Thanks for keeping this forum alive till we got here!

Its great to have you all here as were always looking for added insight and more lax followers. For while it was just me and a handful of other nuts keeping the Lax board alive.

When we started years ago, we shared space with the Football board.

When we started years ago, we shared space with the Football board.

I remember those days, back in the early 2000s if Iam recalling correctly. Finally got our own board shortly after that but it didn't really take off for a few years. I cant remember if we had a lax board when we were at r ivals.

I cant remember if we had a lax board when we were at r ivals.
I'm pretty sure we didn't have a separate lax forum.

Man, I wish I had thought of taking screen shots of each of our stops along the way. Would be funny to look back on.

Can anyone remember the screen name of the guy on the syracuse.com lax board that really hated desko?

Can anyone remember the screen name of the guy on the syracuse.com lax board that really hated desko?
Was it Al something? Maybe Martino?

I appreciated Laxpower for lifting up college lacrosse. Yet, their metrics for calibrating teams was a laugh. JHU could have finished 0-12 and still finished in the top 3 nationally on their poll. I swear that one of their metrics was distance from Homewood Field. All the same, there were posters from Hopkins who were fair and increased my knowledge of the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom