One More Year | Mangakahia Announces She is Returning | Syracusefan.com

One More Year | Mangakahia Announces She is Returning

Surprised this thread didn't get more responses and surprised Tiana is coming back. Didn't she go through Senior Day. Maybe something happened but good for her and good for Syracuse.

Returning 8 of 9 top players next year losing only Miranda Drummond next year. Hoping Engstler works hard and can make a consistent impact and Finklea-Guilty, Djaldi-Tadbi and Sissoko improve offensively and defensively to improve our inside game next year.

Coach Q’s best recruiting job - getting Tiana to return for her senior year.

Tiana Mangakahia ‘at peace’ with decision to return to Syracuse women’s basketball

Good news for Syracuse women’s hoops fans— would love to see another year of Mangakahia tearing up the court. Not sure why she made this decision, probably hadn’t heard from any WNBA teams that wanted her or shown any interest so she decided to give it one last run. Also, she is dating Tristan Jackson on the football team so I believe that played a big factor in her staying another year as well.

Tiana Mangakahia ‘at peace’ with decision to return to Syracuse women’s basketball

Good news for Syracuse women’s hoops fans— would love to see another year of Mangakahia tearing up the court. Not sure why she made this decision, probably hadn’t heard from any WNBA teams that wanted her or shown any interest so she decided to give it one last run. Also, she is dating Tristan Jackson on the football team so I believe that played a big factor in her staying another year as well.

heard on sports radio that there were a lot of guards in the draft this year, she may have thought it was a better option to add to her stats one more year in college.

heard on sports radio that there were a lot of guards in the draft this year, she may have thought it was a better option to add to her stats one more year in college.
Exactly— I think she made the right decision. It’s better to stay and get more stats than to possibly get picked 3rd round. After next year she should get picked late 1st/early 2nd IMo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom