One of the worst 30 points | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

One of the worst 30 points

If we put Washington in the game I think they double Girard and he isn’t able to score.

I think the move should have been, Goodine, Marek to the 5 and Buddy to the 3.

Nc State went small for a good portion of the second half. We absolutely could have played Goodine, Girard, Buddy, Marek, and Guerrier and gotten by. Better defense up top, no offense lost.

Played Great Until the "ALLY OOP" to Edwards (Not Joe's Physical Fault ) but mental , He trusted Edwards to catch and finish,right after that the Game changed . Then Buddy made a few bad turnovers in a row.. IMHO Joe should stick to Squaring up,shoot from the 3 point line (Not 3 ft from 1/2 Court) They had em! but slipped away..

I'm not in the HOWASH army - I think Eli is our backup PG, but with him not available the question can be asked.

I'm not either, but no doubt it certainly is a fair question. And who knows, if they double Washington and leave him wide open, maybe it would've been our turn for a relative unknown guy from a scoring productivity standpoint to go off? :)

absolutely mind boggling to think he was 1/10 from 3. Most were good looks (id argue the make was the worst of the looks). Last night could have been REALLY special had he hit 3 or 4 of those.

And his rebounding!! Most of the 5 were in traffic.

3 for 10 and we win. :(