One thing I don't like about the move to the ACC... | Syracusefan.com

One thing I don't like about the move to the ACC...

orangecuse

Hall of Fame
Is that The Orange are not the only orange in the league. Did you happen to see any footage of the VaTech game today? We already share the same identical colors with UVA & Clemson today is wearing their all orange unis.

I loved how SU's orange stood out in the Big East, it won't in the ACC...

im sure Dr. Gross is losing sleep over this

Is that The Orange are not the only orange in the league. Did you happen to see any footage of the VaTech game today? We already share the same identical colors with UVA & Clemson today is wearing their all orange unis.

Hey, with the way the Big East membership changes, I'm sure we would've eventually had the same problem if we had stayed. Heck, Boise State is probably on the on-deck circle with a couple more departures.

im sure Dr. Gross is losing sleep over this

Without a question. I think it was actually the main reason why Dr. Gross almost didn't except the invite. ;) Just sayin...SU's brand will not stand out as much in the ACC...

No our orange is really truly orange, theirs are...well...some kinda not really truly orange.

only this board could find a problem in realignment in regards to school colors and uniforms.

kudos!!!

:bat:

let me be the 1st to bring to your attention something.....you guys couldnt find out if Syracuse was on tv when they were in the bigeast.

imagine trying to find out if they are now that they are in the ACC??!!

the horror...the horror......

:eek:

Really? So we should continue to flounder in a glorified mid-major football conference so we can continue to be the only school with Orange. Considering we wear BLUE primarily in our football jerseys that shouldn't be a problem. Miami was in Big East till 2003 when they left and I doubt their Orange jerseys within the Big East bothered us. Syracuse just got a life raft off the Titanic if the ACC said change your colors to pea green and pink we would do it tomorrow to get out of the Big East.

"pea green and pink" Umm... I think Maryland is wearing those colors next week. Any other ideas. ;)

if the ACC said change your colors to pea green and pink we would do it tomorrow to get out of the Big East.

That would be a terrific idea for a throw-back game. We should break those out sometime.

That would be a terrific idea for a throw-back game. We should break those out sometime.

Whenever we play Rutgers as our 1-AA game down the road, I'm totally down to break out the pink and pea greens.

only this board could find a problem in realignment in regards to school colors and uniforms.

kudos!!!

:bat:

let me be the 1st to bring to your attention something.....you guys couldnt find out if Syracuse was on tv when they were in the bigeast.

imagine trying to find out if they are now that they are in the ACC??!!

the horror...the horror......

:eek:

Your comment is asinine & detestable. Moreover, let me be the 1st to bring to your attention...your interpretation of it is way off the deep end as well. For what it's worth, all of my consequential posts relative to realignment have been clearly for the move, a complete no brainer matter of fact. Who said anything about a problem with realignment? That's your own grandiloquent spin. All that I was attempting to say was that SU's brand was a stand alone one in the Big East, it won't be in the ACC, literally, that's it.

Try not to take yourself so seriously, I know how stressful these internet forums can be at times, just darn right horrific.

I reside in the Charlotte area, so you can rest assured I'll have no difficulty finding the Orange on TV here...imagine that you self-proclaimed know it all.

One thing I like about the move to the ACC. Marrone going into a living room of a kid in New Jersey and saying how would you like to play in the premier east coast football conference? Of course you could stay in your home state and play in the Mid American Conference.

That's going to be fun.