One thing I hate about Pitt... | Syracusefan.com

One thing I hate about Pitt...

LAOrange

Starter
I wonder if the ACC refs will let Dixon stand on the court the whole game. Other coaches do it too (e.g. Buzz, Crean) but Dixon is so far out it's like playing 6 guys.
I can hear it now :
"...and Dixon trails the ball handler, barking instructions... he crosses half court... C'MON, JUST GIVE HIM THE BALL, HE'S A BONAFIDE, SLICKED BACK, SUPERSTAH, BABY, "

How the heck could you narrow it down to ONE thing. I want to dislike your post just because I question your fanhood if there is only ONE thing you don't like about Pitt. I mean what is the ONE thing you don't like about syphilis, ya know?

I wonder if the ACC refs will let Dixon stand on the court the whole game.

I think we would have heard by now.

Moving screens at the top of the key and over the back rebounding. Wait , that's two things. You're right HoustonCuse. There's no way I could come up with just one thing.

There is not one thing I do not hate about Pitt, well I guess them losing in the tournament is nice.

I wonder if the ACC refs will let Dixon stand on the court the whole game. Other coaches do it too (e.g. Buzz, Crean) but Dixon is so far out it's like playing 6 guys.
I can hear it now :
"...and Dixon trails the ball handler, barking instructions... he crosses half court... C'MON, JUST GIVE HIM THE BALL, HE'S A BONAFIDE, SLICKED BACK, SUPERSTAH, BABY, "
we should run into him.

I've always wanted to see what a ref would call if a player ran into a coach that was on the court.

Depends if he is holding a Big Gulp or not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom