One Thing I Like About This Team... | Syracusefan.com

One Thing I Like About This Team...

Col. Bleep

All American
I watched Illinois beat Missouri today.
And every $#^& play Missouri guys were beating their chests and posing and looking ridiculous.
There are guys who behave that way even when their teams are getting blown out.

I like the fact that the Orange go about their business and get the job done without all the pathetic "look at me" posturing we've come to accept in basketball and football. They act like men, not silly, cringeworthy phony fools.

And every $#^& play Missouri guys were beating their chests and posing and looking ridiculous.

sounds like certain players who play defense for the SU football team

Yep this team rarely shows emotion except BMK or Coleman.

Lowest key SU team in a long time. No big personalities like Jonny, Devo, Kris Jo, Scoop, Dion, even MCW. Pretty sure I saw Ennis clap after taking a charge last game though...

Here we are as in olden days, happy golden days of yore. Faithful friends who are dear to us, travel near to us once more, la la la la la...

I think this thread should be nuked. After all, SU is trying to recruit Bryant. They don't keep stats on it yet, but I've heard he averages 1.5 chest bumps per trip down the court. On occaision, He's even known to bump teammates 3 rows deep into the stands.

I like the fact that the Orange go about their business and get the job done without all the pathetic "look at me" posturing we've come to accept in basketball and football. They act like men, not silly, cringeworthy phony fools.
I think the team follows the lead of its seniors and best players... in this case its the same guy, Fair. Classy guy all about getting the job done.

Yep this team rarely shows emotion except BMK or Coleman.

And even with them it seems more legit excitement rather than look at me. Even Grant after that 2 handed block only smiled after his teammates told him how awesome it was.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom