One thing lost in all the celebration is... | Syracusefan.com

One thing lost in all the celebration is...

memcorsu

2nd String
How well the special teams played yesterday. Norton has been awesome all year and well worth the schollie. I thought the coverage was very good. Whomever the ST coach is did a fantastic job as the season progressed and was brilliant with having Norton boom it low down the field. I left off counting how many times the "dangerous" duo of return guy's got a late start because they were bobbling the ball or watched it go though there legs. Brilliant move to stymie there best play makers.

It is very telling to see the other team switch from there game scheme to yours 3/4 of the way through the game and start trying to kick off, run, and play the same D scheme as you did. All three times DM and staff has out coached WV staff.

I am so glad that DM figured out he wasn't getting it done as the ST coach and decided to hire someone to take those duties on full time. I mean really, he should have known all the time he is supposed to just be a CEO. Whomever the ST coach is deserves a huge raise. We need to keep him.... ;):crazy:

Mem

I was a huge critic of the ST play early in the season. I was completely confused by the personnel being used. But I'm also the first to admit that Marrone knew what he was doing, worked out the kinks, and there were zero problems with punt return coverage later in the year.

Congrats Marrone!

I was a huge critic of the ST play early in the season. I was completely confused by the personnel being used. But I'm also the first to admit that Marrone knew what he was doing, worked out the kinks, and there were zero problems with punt return coverage later in the year.

Congrats Marrone!
As many else were. We have gone through a horrible time as a Orangemen football fans; for many of us our patience has worn very thin.

Believe in the Binder!

Yesterday was great. Very smart in skidding the ball. I will reserve judgement until a few games into next season. We don't play many games in those conditions.

As many else were. We have gone through a horrible time as a Orangemen football fans; for many of us our patience has worn very thing.

Believe in the Binder!

You mean the Blessed Trinity (of Binders)?

Fisher had a good punt too

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom