One unfortunate side effect of Gmac's career | Syracusefan.com

One unfortunate side effect of Gmac's career

armory

All American
Is that even if this team were to play it's ass off all week, take MSG by storm, and make a spectacular run to win the BE tournament... it won't do much to ease the blanketing pessimism about the NCAA tournament.

Maybe GMac needed "intensive" care?

I really hate grammar police on facebook and the like. I hardly ever do this kind of post. I certainly don't want to be one of those *you're douchenozzles, but really Alaska, I facepalmed.

I got in deep deep doo doo with the wife when I finally corrected her saying " its a mute point " and this is similar. She said it for YEARS until I told her that the word is moot, so I am going to assume it was some repeated error from mishearing a phrase that no one ever corrected you about.

What you meant to type was '"for all intents and purposes"

Grammar policing over.

Is that even if this team were to play it's ass off all week, take MSG by storm, and make a spectacular run to win the BE tournament... it won't do much to ease the blanketing pessimism about the NCAA tournament.

I think the exact opposite will happen. People are waiting for us to wake the and if we were to do that this week it would change peoples perception big time.

See, I'm actually encouraged and think of it a different way. People say all the time that you need to be hot heading in to the tourney.

Pffft. You can be hot going in and still get knocked out quickly, because a single elimination tournament lends itself to crazy stuff.

Better to be hot during the tourney then before it, and then let the weird chips fall where they may.

Irregardless of the intensive purposes, there going to have to pull they're uniforms out the chester drawers and tow the line or this will be a mute point.

LOL. Well dun.

While we're at it, let's talk about those jerks who say "I could care less" when they should be saying they could not care less.

Well, I guess we don't really need to talk about them, since I've just said exactly why they suck. I guess it's a mute point.

"your a moron" is always my favorite, because it becomes a compliment

I really hate grammar police on facebook and the like. I hardly ever do this kind of post. I certainly don't want to be one of those *you're douchenozzles, but really Alaska, I facepalmed.

I got in deep deep doo doo with the wife when I finally corrected her saying " its a mute point " and this is similar. She said it for YEARS until I told her that the word is moot, so I am going to assume it was some repeated error from mishearing a phrase that no one ever corrected you about.

Grammar policing over.

AlaskaSU kills brown bear with his bare hands... And you just corrected his grammar... I'd watch your back DNABB,
could get real!

I hope AlaskaSU doesn't take this thread personally, we are just clowning around. My post was certainly not intended as a shot at him personally but more the global misuse of phrases on the interwebs.

I saw the post title and thought you were going to comment on his tenure as the shooting coach

"volume, boys, volume! ignore your percentages!

remember, A-B-C;
A Always
B Be
C Clanking

er, wait. . . that's A-B-S

A Always
B Be
S Shooting!

Always Be Shooting!"

you mean "nit pick" or does my sarcasm alert need a new battery?

you mean "nitpick" or does my sarcasm alert need a new battery?

Reactions: MGP
I saw the post title and thought you were going to comment on his tenure as the shooting coach

remember, A-B-C;
A Always
B Be
C Clanking

A Always
B Be
S Shooting!

Always Be Shooting!"

Get away from that Gatorade. The Gatorade is for SHOOTERS!!!

remember, A-B-C;
A Always
B Be
C Clanking

A Always
B Be
S Shooting!

Always Be Shooting!"

That's preposterous, Moqui.

Everybody knows that A-B-C stands for:

Always
Be
Chucking

For all intensive purposes GMac was out for the NCAA's. He could hardly walk due to aggravated stress fracture.
He would have been all set for the more relaxed purposes .:D

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

I hope AlaskaSU doesn't take this thread personally, we are just clowning around. My post was certainly not intended as a shot at him personally but more the global misuse of phrases on the interwebs.

Yes, but Marsh F's all of UCONN. Now really,who is more scary?
Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

Grammar policing over.

Your wife is clearly a keeper. Whether she said it's a "mute" point or a "moot" point, the sentiment she was voicing was that whatever happen "is water under the bridge" and not worth discussing or bitching about.

The opposite of this, of course, is continuing to discuss ("communicate") something just so the topic can be kept alive and the point can be made and made and made. I'll take it's a mute" (sic) point any day.

I think I was thinking of intensive care; which is where I should have checked my grammar into at that now everlasting moment. I assumed that the hospital would have prescribed beer. I took my medicine and will feel extensively better when I wake up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom