One unfortunate side effect of Gmac's career | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

One unfortunate side effect of Gmac's career

The last 5 Big East champs.
2012 Louisville Cardinals 4 games in 4 days- NCAA Final Four
2011 Connecticut Huskies 5 games in 5 days- NCAA Champs
2010 West Virginia Mountaineers 3 games in 3 days- NCAA Final Four
2009 Louisville Cardinals 3 games in 3 days- NCAA Elite Eight lost to Michigan State
2008 Pitt Panthers 4 games in 4 days- NCAA 2nd round lost to Michigan State

So the recent history is there to erase the GMAC doubt, don't forget GMAC wasn't healthy in the Texas A&M game and plus A&M's stall ball and the fact they weren't a true 12 seed is easy to forget. So as long as we don't see Michigan State in our bracket I think we can do okay in the NCAA tournament.

The last 5 Big East champs.
2012 Louisville Cardinals 4 games in 4 days- NCAA Final Four
2011 Connecticut Huskies 5 games in 5 days- NCAA Champs
2010 West Virginia Mountaineers 3 games in 3 days- NCAA Final Four
2009 Louisville Cardinals 3 games in 3 days- NCAA Elite Eight lost to Michigan State
2008 Pitt Panthers 4 games in 4 days- NCAA 2nd round lost to Michigan State

So the recent history is there to erase the GMAC doubt, don't forget GMAC wasn't healthy in the Texas A&M game and plus A&M's stall ball and the fact they weren't a true 12 seed is easy to forget. So as long as we don't see Michigan State in our bracket I think we can do okay in the NCAA tournament.

People always forget that A&M was one of the most under seeded teams ever that year. They should have been a 5 or 6 themselves. We had no shot without GMac. Neither DNic nor Devendorf were ready to carry a team offensively, and Roberts was terribly inconsistent inside.

I really hate grammar police on facebook and the like. I hardly ever do this kind of post. I certainly don't want to be one of those *you're douchenozzles, but really Alaska, I facepalmed.

I got in deep deep doo doo with the wife when I finally corrected her saying " its a mute point " and this is similar. She said it for YEARS until I told her that the word is moot, so I am going to assume it was some repeated error from mishearing a phrase that no one ever corrected you about.

What you meant to type was '"for all intents and purposes"

Grammar policing over.

Nice work picking your battles and this one is one to let slide. My wife has a few mispronounciations that drive me crazy but far be it from me to ever go out of my way to correct her since it's just not worth it.

People always forget that A&M was one of the most under seeded teams ever that year. They should have been a 5 or 6 themselves. We had no shot without GMac. Neither DNic nor Devendorf were ready to carry a team offensively, and Roberts was terribly inconsistent inside.

That was an 7/10 game masked as a 5/12 game. Never have I been more upset with a pairing when I saw it than when I saw this one. I literally lost my freaking mind when I saw it on TV.

A&M had one of the best inside out combo's that year in Law and Jones. They were also 21-8 (10-6) that year and after a hot start, hit a mid season lull, and then entered the tourney winning 8 of 9. By comparison, we were 23-11 (7-9) losing our last 3 regular season conference (including by 39 @ DePaul) games and needed a BET run to even make the tourney.

Nice work picking your battles and this one is one to let slide. My wife has a few mispronounciations that drive me crazy but far be it from me to ever go out of my way to correct her since it's just not worth it.

Its funny, the biggest one that my wife has done lately is that for whatever reason, she always calls MCW "Christopher Carter Williams." Of course I want to correct her every time but I'm very proud of myself for refraining. She is a huge fan of the team (converted by me), knows all about all the players and this is a minor slip of the mind each time. She really does know his name is Mike.

Irregardless of the intensive purposes, there going to have to pull they're uniforms out the chester drawers and tow the line or this will be a mute point.

"Chester Drawers" was awesome on WSTM3.

44cuse

Just got into with the wife about whether a real estate "Purchase and Sale Agreement" was or was not a contract.
All this after sitting in our attorney's ofc, signing paperwork, having it notarized, and then setting a closing date.
Yet... :"But it doesn't say "contract"...why do you keep calling it a contract"?
:bat:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom