Online replays of games? | Syracusefan.com

Online replays of games?

jpac

Walk On
Does CBS provide online replays of these games? Just wondering as I will be out with the wife at a social event during the game tomorrow and I can't wiggle my way out if it.

sorry but I'm in the same boat, and I can't find a replay scedule. could u tell me where I'm going wrong

Just hit 'Schedule' on the left side of the link above...when you have the schedule page you'll see that games listed that have already been played have a small 'replay' button at the top.

upload_2014-3-21_21-12-13.png

Just hit 'Schedule' on the left side of the link above...when you have the schedule page you'll see that games listed that have already been played have a small 'replay' button at the top.
I downloaded the app, but right now when I click on any game from yesterday or Cuse's game, it only shows a recap of he highlights not the full game. I don't see the "watch replay" button. Does this button time out at some point for each game? Will it be there tonight on our game shortly after the conclusion?

also unlike espn3 you don't have to log in. there are a ton of commercials but imo the video playback is also better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom