Only 1 important word in the leaked arena/stadium letter | Syracusefan.com

Only 1 important word in the leaked arena/stadium letter

Hope someone threw a bucket of water on Ragman. He had to have fainted, wherever he is.

At least as a 20 year old, I appreciate this idea.

Urinals are useless in sport's stadiums. It's not even debatable. Anyone who has waited in line for 20 minutes to use one would agree. I remember waiting for one in between periods at a Fliers game in Philly. The next period had already begun by the time I got out.

If they do away with the troughs, people will be turning Dasani bottles into trucker bombs all over the stadium.

PeteCalvin said:
Urinals are useless in sport's stadiums. It's not even debatable. Anyone who has waited in line for 20 minutes to use one would agree. I remember waiting for one in between periods at a Fliers game in Philly. The next period had already begun by the time I got out. If they do away with the troughs, people will be turning Dasani bottles into trucker bombs all over the stadium.

TRUCKER BOMBS. My new most favoritist term.

i always did wonder how the women use the troughs

I've seen it done, but not at the Dome. Biker chicks have no shame. And they don't do lines at the ladies room when the men's room is wide open.

I favor the troughs efficiency. Also, a new stadium could be a natural way to get rid of stand and clap.

I've seen it done, but not at the Dome. Biker chicks have no shame. And they don't do lines at the ladies room when the men's room is wide open.

I have it on good authority, that the reason why there are lines going into the Ladies' rooms is because women all line up for the first stall instead of going around and lining up att here others too. Just FYI.

I have it on good authority, that the reason why there are lines going into the Ladies' rooms is because women all line up for the first stall instead of going around and lining up att here others too. Just FYI.

So, you've boldly gone where no man has gone before?

As a woman, I can state that there are a whole lot of dumb ass women at the dome that will stand in line behind idiots that don't see beyond the stalls by the door. There is always a half a dozen stalls open against the back wall. I always cut in line and direct traffic.

Pee troughs: greatest invention ever for beer-swilling sports fans, bar none!

What if they installed a splash guard?

Liability issue--some drunken fan might trip over it. Pee trough is elegant in it's simplicity and practicality.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom