only good thing about uconn winning 2011/2014 | Syracusefan.com

only good thing about uconn winning 2011/2014

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
It proves that flawed and mediocre teams can get hot at the right time and win it all. Lets stop with next year is the team to win it, this year can be special too.

Still cant believe that 2014 team won it.

It proves that flawed and mediocre teams can get hot at the right time and win it all. Lets stop with next year is the team to win it, this year can be special too.

flawed and mediocre is a very nice way to put it.

In hindsight that 2011 team might just have underachieved during regular season (the BE was just insane that year), there were good talents on that team. Now that 2014 team was hot garbage and had no business getting past the first round, that's probably the flukiest NC I've ever seen out of all sports.

In hindsight that 2011 team might just have underachieved during regular season (the BE was just insane that year), there were good talents on that team. Now that 2014 team was hot garbage and had no business getting past the first round, that's probably the flukiest NC I've ever seen out of all sports.

yea 2011 was a legit team but they did get an incredibly easy road to the championship. i think they beat a 4 seed and an 8 seed in the f4, come on! 2014 was a joke and i still cant believe that team won it all.

As long as they get bailed out by numerous bad calls in at least one game.

The refs won them the game against St. Joes in the first round.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom