Only in West Virginia... | Syracusefan.com

Only in West Virginia...

how do you have that many people get on a wrong plane? how do you even board it? a charter?

“My parents are in Florida...? And I’m... in NY...?”

16lN.gif

True or not, there are some great responses.

Dem dare tha rong hills

I guess we’re hillbillies

So when the pilot makes his announcement before takeoff about the destination nobody said "Hey we're on the wrong plane"

Who’s their travel agent, Kevin McAllistor?

Hope they shoot to wrong basket too

Don’t worry, we can’t even make it in our own basket lol

And the ever important WV question:
Were they wearing shoes when they arrived at the airport?

Yeah that had to be fake news or else that's the kinda thing that would send Huggy back to the bar with his drinking buddy Millhouse

I wonder what they thought when the pilot gave the weather in Phoenix before landing.

"Man, it sounds nice in Phoenix! Wish we going there instead...oh, ****."
Happened to us 30 years ago. Kids were 3 and 6. Flying from LaCrosse, WI, to Syracuse. Plane got delayed by ice in Madison, got in late to Chicago. Missed flight to Syracuse. Rerouted to Newark. Got in there and had to wait for plane while kids ran up and down concourse. Exhausted. It was raining when we got into the little plane that was going to take us to Syracuse. We were supposed to land at midnight. As we descended we heard the pilot say, “The weather tonight in Manchester . . . “ Yup, we were in New Hampshire. They put us up in a motel. Got in at 1 a.m. Got up at 5 a.m. Flew back to Newark and finally got on plane to Syracuse and landed 2:30 p.m. Took us 28 hours.

Did I mention we had kids 3 & 6? Ah, happy memories.

If they got on the wrong plane they really should more often, Judging by the score.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom