OOF. | Syracusefan.com

OOF.

Looks like he's a class of 2013 DE that has already signed his LOI (going to South Carolina).

weird but I think he's 2013 and unsigned. Mabye some grade issues and could be a late qualifier ??? Don't believe he's actually signed with Spurrier. Offer is extended the day after the MPB arrest?

I'm just going to pretend it's "Lots of Love".

images

L for Love!

Later in his timeline he said it was an honor to be offered. "Great athletes come out of Syracuse."

That was after a South Carolina fan got weird with him.

Yeah, he apologized a couple times. Mentioned it came out of nowhere and he was shocked and humbled. Reading some of his other tweets, he sounds honest and intelligent. I think it was just not stated well.

weird but I think he's 2013 and unsigned. Mabye some grade issues and could be a late qualifier ??? Don't believe he's actually signed with Spurrier. Offer is extended the day after the MPB arrest?

You're right. He is a 2013 who committed but never signed with the GameCocks.

I'm more curious to know who from the staff was beating the bushes in Havelock, NC.. where the biggest employer is the Marine Corp at Cherry Point.

I'm more curious to know who from the staff was beating the bushes in Havelock, NC.. where the biggest employer is the Marine Corp at Cherry Point.

Good question. Maybe Adkins gave them the tip because I read here our new staff can only recruit in the midwest and that Daoust was not the right pick for recruiting coordinator. ;)

Good question. Maybe Adkins gave them the tip because I read here our new staff can only recruit in the midwest and that Daoust was not the right pick for recruiting coordinator. ;)

Sarcasm.jpg

Screw him LOL!Go to So Carolina if thats what you want but don't purposely insult institutions that offer you a quarter million dollar barter deal.
Agreed, it only means one thing guys! There is still hope he may play for Clemson, then we can have the LL along with AE in tow! Unprofessional and we should pull the offer ASAP! LOL

The place is a stuff hole.

Havelock has some good football.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom