Or St vs UW | Syracusefan.com

Or St vs UW

grant

2018-19 Co-Iggy Hoops ACC Season Record
Comes on at 11 ET on ESPN2 for all of you night owls out there. I am actually excited to watch Hop, I think this is the first of UW I have been able to catch all year.

You should root for them to lose they are on the bubble with us

I am torn... in a way I want Hop to make it to the dance, but if there is even a shot in hell we can sneak in, then I am rooting for every bubble team to lose. At least if we lose on Sat, I can resign myself to NIT. But until then I just can't quit on the team (even if they have, as sad as that is haha). yeesh this last couple weeks (since the wake game) has been tough.

You should root for them to lose they are on the bubble with us

I 100% agree, would love to see a well coached game by Hop but if Oregon St is to close out at the game at the very end I would be ok with that as well ;)

Just to add to the whole Cuse vibe of this game, in addition to Hopkins and Stevie on the two benches, I'm pretty sure I saw Mike Waters

Guess he's doing an article on Hopkins/the Cuse connection

Any Syracuse fan that’s rooting for Washington should just change their underwear to purple

Oh yes. Rooting for a guy who gave everything he had for multiple decades, wasn't getting a job he deserved, took over a garbage program and got them to the bubble shouldn't be rooted for over a team that we may love but has done zero all year to show they have any interest in even making the tournament.

Think I'll root for Hop, he didn't change our destiny, we did.

I'm rooting for Hop, he's got about a 200% better chance of making the dance than we do. After all it isn't only about who else loses, you actually have to win some games and we haven't shown the ability to do that.

That’s crap, but you know that.,

We've beaten virtually nobody, we've lost to other undermanned teams, and fed off the bottom feeders of the ACC.

A win against Clemson would be nice and easily our best win of the season. That should tell us everything.

We've beaten virtually nobody, we've lost to other undermanned teams, and fed off the bottom feeders of the ACC.

A win against Clemson would be nice and easily our best win of the season. That should tell us everything.

There's definitely some validity in your post. We lost to a severely undermanned ND team, Wake's best player went down very early in the 1st half in our loss at Wake, Florida State didn't have their top scorer and rebounder in Mann at FSU. We fed off the bottom feeders as you allude, however, with us currently sitting at the #12 spot for the ACC tourney, we are pretty much bottom feeders as well, as difficult as that may be to accept and acknowledge. If things hold as is, we'll be playing another Carp in #13 GT...a bottom feeder we lost to. :(

Last edited:
Let’s root against one of our own so maybe a team that will probably end up 7-11 in conference has shot at the tourney. LOL. You can’t make this stuff up.

It's difficult to root against hop, yet around here people can trash him on top of rooting against him.

If we both are in the NIT I hope we face each other.