Orange Access trouble? | Syracusefan.com

Orange Access trouble?

Garbs

All Conference
Anyone having trouble activating their orange access accounts?

Do you mean logging in? I am having trouble logging in. I don't think that's what you meant, though.

GO SU! GAME TONIGHT!

Are there any links for this game? I am in Akron, Ohio and have no idea how to watch the game.

well I can't remember my password from last year so I can't login

then when I try to reset the password it gives an error for my email

and if I try to register again it says I already registered with my email

well I can't remember my password from last year so I can't login

then when I try to reset the password it gives an error for my email

and if I try to register again it says I already registered with my email

I couldn't remember my password either. I just created a new account all-together. New e-mail, new username.

Joine the club. I've been three days trying to contact them.

I'm on, but TK99 is playing and saying it is going to have the Marrone show on at 7???

I had that same trouble last year. But they responded immediately during a game, and gave me free access until it got straightened out. I don't remember the ansnwer, but it had to do with how I put it in. I think my account had expired, and had to use a new username to redo it, and that worked.

I had problems renewing.

Anyone having trouble activating their orange access accounts?

I had no trouble renewing and logging in. The trouble started when I tried to watch the game: large, unrelenting lag - unwatchable. I'll watch the game today and hope it is better without so many streaming the signal.

I had no trouble renewing and logging in. The trouble started when I tried to watch the game: large, unrelenting lag - unwatchable. I'll watch the game today and hope it is better without so many streaming the signal.

I switched to Firefox (from Internet Explorer) and the feed was MUCH better regarding the lag.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom