Orange All Access? | Syracusefan.com

Orange All Access?

HakAttack

Shirt World Hater, Script Jersey Lover.
Alumni here, going to be moving out of the upstate NY market in a few months.

What's my best bet to catch SU football and basketball games? Orange All Access?

I know it offers live basketball games, but does it also offer live football games? Anyone else who uses this service?

Pros/cons?

Thanks!

Where are you moving to? If you are in the NE, you will still get to see almost all games on SNY etc.

What's my best bet to catch SU football and basketball games? Orange All Access?

I know it offers live basketball games, but does it also offer live football games? Anyone else who uses this service?

Pros/cons?

Thanks!

I'd wait and see what is available after you get to your new location. I no longer subscribe to OAA, as I can watch just about all of the games via either live TV, PPV ala Gameplan or Fullcourt, or ESPN3 (free on my cable/internet network. Truthfully, I haven't even subscribed to Gameplan this year as I can see everything via the networks or via ESPN3. So far, I've seen all the games, I expect to see most or all of the rest, and I haven't spent a dime.

I think we were able to catch almost all of the basketball games via the same routes last winter.

Where are you moving to? If you are in the NE, you will still get to see almost all games on SNY etc.

Unfortunately, I'm going to be out on the west coast, I don't think I'll be able to get SNY out there.

If OAA has live football, I'll consider it for that. I know it already has live basketball.

Pros/cons?

Thanks!

I live in Colorado and I catch a lot of SU's games. Those I can't catch on TV I catch on ESPN3 (if SU is on ESPN PPV they are also being shown for free on ESPN3 so I don't buy PPV anymore). And if that fails me I listen to the radio on SU All Access. That's usually only 1 or 2 games a year frankly. BB is the same. I have no idea how that will change with the move to the ACC, I think there are just as many games form that conference on also. This was the same when I lived in NJ 4 years ago, but the TV schedule is better now.

Pros/cons?

Thanks!

Direct TV just tell them you want SNY. Any other channel you need that has games on you can add.

I did OAA for a while - horrible picture even watching on the computer screen. And pretty much any game they offer is on SNY or ESPN 3

I might get OAA again just for the really early games but aside from that not worth it. Direct TV is the way to go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom