Orange Athletics to Embark on 'No Huddle Tour' | Syracusefan.com

Orange Athletics to Embark on 'No Huddle Tour'

New York's College Team is set to travel to multiple Empire State destinations to connect with Syracuse Alumni, Orange fans and friends of the University. The 'No Huddle Tour' will make stops in Buffalo, Rochester, Binghamton and Syracuse beginning in May.

All Syracuse season ticket holders, alumni, Orange Club members, corporate partners and fans are invited to each location to mingle with the head coaches and Orange athletics administration. At each event, attendees will have the opportunity to learn about the future plans for Cuse football and basketball and the athletics department.

The tour kicks off with a lunch on Tuesday, May 17th with Director of Athletics Mark Coyle and head coach football Dino Babers at Chefs restaurant in Buffalo at 12 pm, hosted by the Syracuse University Alumni Club of Western New York. Click here to purchase your ticket.

Men's basketball head coach Jim Boeheim will join the tour in Rochester on the evening of May 17th at the Syracuse University Rochester Alumni Club Annual Awards Banquet at Monroe Golf Club at 5 pm. Click here to purchase your ticket.

At the Binghamton Mets game on May 18, Babers and Boeheim will participate in a Meet and Greet with fans on the right field line in the stadium beginning at 5:30 pm before throwing out the first pitch prior to the 6:35 pm game against the Altoona Curve.

All Orange fans should save the date for the annual Orange Fan Fest, which is set for Saturday, August 13th at the Syracuse Soccer Stadium. The event will feature the Orange men's soccer team scrimmage against New Hampshire followed by the Orange football team's intra-squad scrimmage, in addition to many activities for fans of all ages.

The 'No Huddle Tour' will conclude August 27th at the Syracuse Chiefs game.

better than nothing i guess, but nothing like when Doug came on board

I'll be sure to ask at the Buffalo event when the games at the Ralph will start

Ba
#ThreeHourRadius
back about 100 years ago, I drove my '67 'vette from the Tappan Zee bridge to Salinas St. in 2 hrs. and 55 min. Just sayin'. Musta been nuts. Think it was up the Thruway to Harriman, then rte. 17, then north on 81 to rte. 20. No drinking ...just feeling my oats in my mid-twenties. 74 now.

Ba

back about 100 years ago, I drove my '67 'vette from the Tappan Zee bridge to Salinas St. in 2 hrs. and 55 min. Just sayin'. Musta been nuts. Think it was up the Thruway to Harriman, then rte. 17, then north on 81 to rte. 20. No drinking ...just feeling my oats in my mid-twenties. 74 now.

I once drove my Chevy to the levee, but the levee was dry. ;)

Ba

No drinking ! LOL , not in those days ! They were great times !!!

Ba

I drive from Hudson Valley to Syracuse once every few months, always takes 2 hrs and 35 minutes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom