Orange Bowl Missing | Syracusefan.com

Orange Bowl Missing

DPCuse

Starter
I could be wrong (because I did have a few beers) but my buddy pointed out last night that the 1999 Orange Bowl appearance is missing from the rafters of the dome. I don’t have a picture to verify but we might be missing at least that one. Anyone else notice that?

I could be wrong (because I did have a few beers) but my buddy pointed out last night that the 1999 Orange Bowl appearance is missing from the rafters of the dome. I don’t have a picture to verify but we might be missing at least that one. Anyone else notice that?

I believe they are only bowls we have won

I could be wrong

And if it is missing it’s probably because we got embarrassed by Florida

I believe they are only bowls we have won

I could be wrong

And if it is missing it’s probably because we got embarrassed by Florida
That would make sense. Appreciate the insight.

Ugh, that's so dumb. Winning the Big East and making the Fiesta and Orange Bowl but losing is more impressive than winning the Music City Bowl.

I’m not 100% sure that’s the case and I’ve never noticed it missing

Will have to take note next time I’m in the Dome

They only post the winners.

It's like the Cherry Bowl never happened.

1f352.png

Ugh, that's so dumb. Winning the Big East and making the Fiesta and Orange Bowl but losing is more impressive than winning the Music City Bowl.
You have a point but still, you don’t flex on a game that you lost. Just can’t do it.

^ this. You don't hear the Bills bragging on all the championship games they have lost.

They only post the winners.

It's like the Cherry Bowl never happened.

1f352.png

Oh, it happened. Much like sh't happens.

I was there, with the SUMB, and it was a miserable experience from start to finish.

Literally the only high point was when myself and 2 other trombone players did an early am wake n' bake at the dorm, prior to departing for the airport to fly out to Detroit.

The cold and wind there in late Dec made Syracuse feel like a tropical paradise when we got back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom