Orange Club Golf Tourney (Seneca Falls) Mon, June 11th | Syracusefan.com

Orange Club Golf Tourney (Seneca Falls) Mon, June 11th

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Guys right now I can't attend since they changed the date to June 11th. I hope we can still get one or two Syracusefan.com team(s) together. I left out the personal info on the form below...PM me with your email and I'll forward the info.

BTW, the sponsorship levels offered (up to $1000) are tax deductable and give you a chance for Field Passes and the opportunity to get a coach to play a round with you. Normally you have to donate $7500.00 or more to get Field Passes. Last year we had Coaches Wheatley and Aikens play in our two foursomes. The golf course is well maintained and not extremely difficult. The Food was excellent.

If you want to play identify yourself on this thread and start coordinating with others.

April 2012

Dear Orange Club Member:

The Auburn/Seneca Falls Orange Club Chapter “Golf Day” will be again held at the beautiful Seneca Falls Country Club located on Route 89 south of the City of Seneca Falls, NY. Here are the details:

Monday- June 11, 2012
Golf Shotgun start with “Four Man Scramble” at 12:00 noon sharp!
Free beer & soda plus steak sandwich lunch on the course.

Full Package $100.00 p/p includes green fees, prizes, cart & steak dinner after golf.

Dinner Only $35.00 p/p
Cash bar 5:00 pm
Dinner 6:00pm
Program 7:00pm

Syracuse University Orange Club, Varsity Club & local SU sports fans have a choice to play golf with SU coaches and their staff, and other sport team coaches. You, your family and friends are welcome. So come out and meet the coaches. Everyone who has attended before has had a “great day” playing golf, meeting and talking to the SU coaches, socializing and eating heartily. Please reply promptly with your completed reservation form below, and make check payable to: Seneca Falls Country Club. Reservations are a must. First Paid-First Served. We will arrange foursomes if you can’t. All reservations must be in by June 1st .

Sincerely,

Bob Martens Chris Gedney
Chairman Senior Associate Athletic Director

----------------------------------------------------Detach & Mail---------------------------------------------------------

ORANGE CLUB GOLF AT SENECA FALLS

NAME ______________________________________________________________________________________PHONE _______________

ADDRESS_____________________________________________________________STATE___________________________________

PLEASE LIST GOLFERS NAME(S)

Guys right now I can't attend since they changed the date to June 11th. I hope we can still get one or two Syracusefan.com team(s) together. I left out the personal info on the form below...PM me with your email and I'll forward the info.

BTW, the sponsorship levels offered (up to $1000) are tax deductable and give you a chance for Field Passes and the opportunity to get a coach to play a round with you. Normally you have to donate $7500.00 or more to get Field Passes. Last year we had Coaches Wheatley and Aikens play in our two foursomes. The golf course is well maintained and not extremely difficult. The Food was excellent.

If you want to play identify yourself on this thread and start coordinating with others.

April 2012

Dear Orange Club Member:

The Auburn/Seneca Falls Orange Club Chapter “Golf Day” will be again held at the beautiful Seneca Falls Country Club located on Route 89 south of the City of Seneca Falls, NY. Here are the details:

Monday- June 11, 2012
GolfShotgun start with “Four Man Scramble” at 12:00 noon sharp!
Free beer & soda plus steak sandwich lunch on the course.

Full Package$100.00 p/p includes green fees, prizes, cart & steak dinner after golf.

Dinner Only $35.00 p/p
Cash bar 5:00 pm
Dinner 6:00pm
Program 7:00pm

Syracuse University Orange Club, Varsity Club & local SU sports fans have a choice to play golf with SU coaches and their staff, and other sport team coaches. You, your family and friends are welcome. So come out and meet the coaches. Everyone who has attended before has had a “great day” playing golf, meeting and talking to the SU coaches, socializing and eating heartily. Please reply promptly with your completed reservation form below, and make check payable to: Seneca Falls Country Club. Reservations are a must. First Paid-First Served. We will arrange foursomes if you can’t. All reservations must be in by June 1st .

Sincerely,

Bob Martens Chris Gedney
Chairman Senior Associate Athletic Director

----------------------------------------------------Detach & Mail---------------------------------------------------------

ORANGE CLUB GOLF AT SENECA FALLS

NAME ______________________________________________________________________________________PHONE _______________

ADDRESS_____________________________________________________________STATE___________________________________

PLEASE LIST GOLFERS NAME(S)
I am in. Will try and recruit some friends to play. We need this to be a bigger event.

I am in. Would love to play with some other forum members.