Orange eyes and Cali | Syracusefan.com

Orange eyes and Cali

kcsu

Living Legend
Was thinking about those two legends and how much they bled orange. Cant you just imagine Cali this morning posting some combination of cuse football, gushing about a recruit all wrapped in a zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance stream of caliness. Miss them both.

Was thinking about those two legends and how much they bled orange. Cant you just imagine Cali this morning posting some combination of cuse football, gushing about a recruit all wrapped in a zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance stream of caliness. Miss them both.
Yep, maybe next year's spring game should have 'reserved for' signs for those two legendary Cuse fans. Just think, now Cali's seat could be anywhere in the dome instead of worrying about a handicap seat.

Cali would also mention his son's latest TV project, Kaprellian's injury with the Yanks, and his new favorite speedy player for the Orange. I miss his posts.

Dan was a treasure trove of info: he could talk Cuse sports 24/7. Great guy and I miss him dearly. His legacy carries on with the daily links thread used by everyone to include local media.

I never met Cali but always enjoyed his "stream of consciousness posts" and he was a true fan. I miss him too.

Dan was a treasure trove of info: he could talk Cuse sports 24/7. Great guy and I miss him dearly. His legacy carries on with the daily links thread used by everyone to include local media.

I never met Cali but always enjoyed his "stream of consciousness posts" and he was a true fan. I miss him too.
Dan took a huge interest in every Syracuse sport. Probably the club sports also, like hockey He either had a photographic memory or studied very hard to learn about every student athlete at SU and the Syracuse minor league teams. We have a lot of geeks on this board, but no one like him. Plus he was a very decorated athlete in his own right.

Cali, was also a unique individual. He loved all sports but I think baseball was his favorite. He would love these young guys on the Yankees. Out of the blue he would PM me with some Caliesque post that was barely decipherable. Both those guys were true Syracusefan.com Hall of Famers.

Cali would be trying to trade Aaron Judge after an 0-3 night.

I think about Dan every time I go down through Fairmount and pass his neighborhood. Miss him.