"Orange Glory" available for pre order March 1st... | Syracusefan.com

"Orange Glory" available for pre order March 1st...

I think I have pre-ordered like 10 times. I may have to order 10 of them because of the amount of times I may watch this. Cant wait.

Where does one Pre-Order this from? I didn't see a link on the main page.

Where does one Pre-Order this from? I didn't see a link on the main page.

Cant pre order until March 1st. You can just put your email down for a reminder.

So are they prepared for a site meltdown when 15000 Syracuse fans log in to order at 12:01 AM?

I have goosebumps a full 2 minutes after watching that trailer. This is a must-get item.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?n...lslAAAAIBAJ&sjid=raIFAAAAIBAJ&pg=1262,3802625

Assuming the link works scroll down to check out that deal on a set of tires!

Haha, cool. I am both stunned and ashamed that I have no recollection of that game. Tempted to use "12yrs old" as an excuse (and thinly veiled brag) though I remember lots of stuff before '93. :noidea:

Another game I don't remember watching (and didn't see on this preview) but see on the flashbacks during 'Rivalry Week' all the time was the Sherm steal off the inbounds in Uconn. Always wanted to get a backstory on the buildup to that play/game. Hopefully this thing will be good for stuff like that.

What game was that Hopkins baseball pass? Didn't recognize that one.

Villanova, at the Spectrum (same court as the similar Duke pass about a year earlier) during his and Conrad's senior year.

That was jaw-dropping when it happened, and this was the first time I've seen that play since then.

Villanova, at the Spectrum (same court as the similar Duke pass about a year earlier) during his and Conrad's senior year.

That was jaw-dropping when it happened, and this was the first time I've seen that play since then.
I was in college and this was one of the best moments ever in a single game.

That was my first senior year. Great memory! If u look at the article and go to page 24 (of 24) there are NBA box scores. Schayes played for the Bucks, Rony for the Heat and Sherm had a huge night for the C's.

Haha, cool. I am both stunned and ashamed that I have no recollection of that game. Tempted to use "12yrs old" as an excuse (and thinly veiled brag) though I remember lots of stuff before '93. :noidea:

Another game I don't remember watching (and didn't see on this preview) but see on the flashbacks during 'Rivalry Week' all the time was the Sherm steal off the inbounds in Uconn. Always wanted to get a backstory on the buildup to that play/game. Hopefully this thing will be good for stuff like that.

If I'm not mistaken, that was the game in Hartford. This was back when UConn wasn't very good, but had Cliff Robinson (who was a stud) and not much else. I remember that Jeff King, a UConn stiff, had one of his best games, I think, and was part of that play at the end. I think Sherm stole it, tossed it ahead to Stevie who dunked and sealed the win. UConn had the game but choked it away. That would have been a huge win for them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom