Orange Glory | Syracusefan.com

Orange Glory

CuseTroop

Vegas Mole Person
If you haven't seen it, but it.

I have a drunk Alaskan at my house, he asked me why I love Syracuse athletics so much. I made him watch it. He passed out half way through.

Do you realize how close we were to losing JB to the university of Rochester? Could you imagine? He would have done great there, Rochester could have been NYs college team lol

I have a drunk Alaskan at my house, he asked me why I love Syracuse athletics so much. I made him watch it. He passed out half way through.

Do you realize how close we were to losing JB to the university of Rochester? Could you imagine? He would have done great there, Rochester could have been NYs college team lol

Just one?
Passing out was probably the better option to watching the game.
And the answers are:
Yes
Maybe
No
Get some sleep

My son asked me how many moments from this season would bump a moment from that DVD. I think Ennis shot against Pitt is better than Conrad McRae against Nova. And how can you keep the Duke game out. Hopefully there will be a third in April.

If it was me I'd have seriously considered it just for that Oak Hill membership that comes with the gig! The cool thing is JB didn't want to leave and he pretty much told them so. He had the stones to say I'm out if you interview anyone else and I already have a job offer so sheet or get off the pot boys. What's it going to be? I love that he did that.

next time someone falls asleep during Orange Glory, you drag them outside and get the bears to eat them.