Orange jerseys are coming | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Orange jerseys are coming

They got lax right, just do that.
Did they? Lax has more combinations than any other team out there, including neon yellow (!!!!!) with their orange unis, at times. The same stuff many people have been complaining about with the football uniform.

Did they? Lax has more combinations than any other team out there, including neon yellow (!!!!!) with their orange unis, at times. The same stuff many people have been complaining about with the football uniform.

Go's picture and this. Clean, orange, regular numbers that are numbers, just do that.

NCAA+Lacrosse+Semifinals+Syracuse+v+Virginia+7BEH2WwKnGpl.jpg

Go's picture and this. Clean, orange, regular numbers that are numbers, just do that.

NCAA+Lacrosse+Semifinals+Syracuse+v+Virginia+7BEH2WwKnGpl.jpg
While I agree that the team's all-orange unis are great, Syracuse is the Oregon of Lacrosse. There's no denying that, and they've had some horrendous combinations throughout the years, including this weekend's jerseys. The more uniform the uniform, the better, like your sample picture.

images

I like this type of design. We don't need the jerseys and pants to both be orange every game.

upload_2015-3-23_17-25-31.jpeg

This is clean and looks good as well. I don't get why Nike has to make our uniform numbers look like crap.

23347.jpg

While I agree that the team's all-orange unis are great, Syracuse is the Oregon of Lacrosse. There's no denying that, and they've had some horrendous combinations throughout the years, including this weekend's jerseys. The more uniform the uniform, the better, like your sample picture.

What was wrong with this weekend's combo?

where is the statement proclaiming that the ORANGE will be wearing EITHER ORANGE pants, jerseys OR BOTH, for every game next year.

You just KNOW we'll be rockin' some sweet blue/gray combo against LSU.

Probably with a matte, chrome helmet.

jekelish said:
Well, for whatever it's worth, several recruits have already retweeted and favorited the tweet announcing these uniforms. And I'm talking recruits who are uncommitted, class of 2016 and beyond.

Good luck. I've shown proof that recruits like them and that Unis make a difference - but it's like the Easter bunny to many here.

Ironically the same folks who dislike Twitter ;).

Is it me or does the player look really scrawny? or is that just the scrawny looking number 44 on the jersey? I do like the jersey itself, minus the terrible looking 44. like the helmet with it. Don't like the pants with anything.

Good luck. I've shown proof that recruits like them and that Unis make a difference - but it's like the Easter bunny to many here.

Ironically the same folks who dislike Twitter ;).

I love the Twitter!

Teenagers love all new uniforms. It's uncanny.

Seriously, has anyone ever seen a tweet, or Instagram post, or snap, or woof, where some recruit rips on a new uniform? Ever?

You mean this?

23347.jpg

They are a little busy and the sleeveless takes some getting used to, but still 1000% better than the football look.

In all honestly, I don't like these at all. The tops especially are blah and the jersey, shorts combo is terrible looking.

In all honestly, I don't like these at all. The tops especially are blah and the jersey, shorts combo is terrible looking.

-1d963d3001788e66.JPG

This is the other choice. All white.

-1d963d3001788e66.JPG

This is the other choice. All white.

Def looks better but I personally think they are a little bland. Just personal opinion because I'm sure a lot of people on here like them.

The football unis I like, except the style of the numbers and I thought the streaks on the pads would look cool but in person they look silly. Add some orange to the pants in some way and I think the whole thing would blend together really well.

Artistically, and in a vacuum the look is fine.

But, it's not Syracuse University Football.

No matter how much Nike and Dr. Baumgartner try, it's not Syracuse University Football.

And that's what the decision makers just don't get.

And I can assure you that the jersey will not sign a single recruit.

OrangeXtreme said:
What was wrong with this weekend's combo?

Yeah, I was wondering that myself. They looked real sharp.

OrangePA said:
Artistically, and in a vacuum the look is fine. But, it's not Syracuse University Football. No matter how much Nike and Dr. Baumgartner try, it's not Syracuse University Football. And that's what the decision makers just don't get. And I can assure you that the jersey will not sign a single recruit.

You know better. No one thinks recruits sign because of any Uni. But those who say it doesn't matter at all are really, really out of touch.

I am in college, and I will tell you the kids my age think these are awesome. Although I completely agree on the white outline on the numbers so we can see them better. The recruits will love them, coming from a college student. Most importantly lets win. Look good, you feel good. You feel good, you play good. Right? lets hope...

I am in college, and I will tell you the kids my age think these are awesome. Although I completely agree on the white outline on the numbers so we can see them better. The recruits will love them, coming from a college student. Most importantly lets win. Look good, you feel good. You feel good, you play good. Right? lets hope...

Honest question, what uniform do kids your age not like?