Orange Madness Live Stream: Watch ESPN/ACCNetExtra | Syracusefan.com

Orange Madness Live Stream: Watch ESPN/ACCNetExtra

My watch ESPN app kicks back an errors unable to playback. Any body else with issues?

God I can't stand Time Warner. They are basically the only cable provider that doesn't allow access to the Watch ESPN app on PS4. What a joke of a company.

Couldn't the score banner at least have some sort of color coding to differentiate between the white team and the orange team.

wish the schedule for the night was posted before the event.

Tuned in about 10 minutes ago. Did I miss the slam dunk contest and/or scrimmage?

God I can't stand Time Warner. They are basically the only cable provider that doesn't allow access to the Watch ESPN app on PS4. What a joke of a company.

It'd also be nice to be able to watch it on the internet when you're paying them almost $100 a month for internet access.

Oh Lord

This has been an improvement but seems a little disorganized. And who is directing this for the app, Stevie Wonder? The GMac thing was cool. Quade Green is right behind the SU bench to the right. Pretty sure I saw Oshae as well behind the bench near Quade.

Great to see Moyer active and participating 100%. Glad some of those rumors of him missing significant time turned out to be false.

Lydon looks like he's put on 10 lbs of good muscle.

Roberson and Battle played well. It was obviously and not surprisingly sloppy. We did not shoot well but I'm not going to take anything out of that.

I'd rather see less defense and just alley-oops and threes since it's only 10 minutes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom