Orange Madness request | Syracusefan.com

Orange Madness request

bballbeadle

Woman of a certain age
I have succombed to The Cold. (Oh,friends, do not weep for me or rend your clothing, although I thank you for your kindness.) The thing is, even though I don't particularly care for Orange Madness, I am so curious about this new team of ours that I had planned to wander over and have a look see. But now, felled by foul fate, I can't.

Can I depend upon a few board members to make a report? Tell me everything! Leave nothing out!

Ah ah ah choo!

I have succombed to The Cold. (Oh,friends, do not weep for me or rend your clothing, although I thank you for your kindness.) The thing is, even though I don't particularly care for Orange Madness, I am so curious about this new team of ours that I had planned to wander over and have a look see. But now, felled by foul fate, I can't.

Can I depend upon a few board members to make a report? Tell me everything! Leave nothing out!

Ah ah ah choo!
Me too. Cold has knocked me down, out of work today. And I too am very greedy for orange madness goings on. Might just splurge for the clips this weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom