ORANGE NATION | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

ORANGE NATION

I'll have to check that out. I haven't been here long enough (6 months) to really know the area too well yet.

I bought a home in Powhatan, which is a suburb about 20 minutes west of Richmond. Spent some time in several civil war museums here which was fascinating. They don't call it the civil war though, it's called the "war of northern aggression". OK...
And I call that bitterness in defeat.

Alabama, Roll Tide, Roll Orange

**** Auburn
I thought Deano was the only fan of Mullet Nation down here. At least he has manners...
For the record, I will claim Auburn, Alabama for the Ottoman Empire.

Las Vegas, Nevada (Nellis AFB)...When I retire: Panama City, FL (middle of FSU area).

Also, have been to the United Kingdom; Doha, Qatar; Saudi Arabia and South Korea.

Also, will claim Westvale (west side of Syracuse)...as that is where I grew up.

Can name some other spots that I stopped over or was there temporarily, but don't think those count.

NY Mills brings back fond memories of Haponowicz and Byrne Dairy. Are they still there?
They are. Not sure the Byrne Dairy is in that same location but the one in Whitesboro was still there when I was home at Christmas. Hapanowicz is definitely a place I miss. There isn't a Polish deli like that where I live now.

That you Omar?
The Wire is a great show

I thought it was Omar too, but I wasn't sure til he mentioned the hard streets of Baltimore. I was nervous I'd end up being like George Costanza in the Seinfeld episode where he thought someone looked like someone else and they got offended.

And I agree, The Wire was one of my 5 favorite shows of the last decade.

Las Vegas, Nevada (Nellis AFB)...When I retire: Panama City, FL (middle of FSU area).

Also, have been to the United Kingdom; Doha, Qatar; Saudi Arabia and South Korea.

Also, will claim Westvale (west side of Syracuse)...as that is where I grew up.

Can name some other spots that I stopped over or was there temporarily, but don't think those count.

I spent a year in Seoul... Loved it.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?ejtqmp

seen some brooklyn. anyone from queens??

queens nyc in the hizzzzzzzzzzzzouse

I thought it was Omar too, but I wasn't sure til he mentioned the hard streets of Baltimore. I was nervous I'd end up being like George Costanza in the Seinfeld episode where he thought someone looked like someone else and they got offended.

And I agree, The Wire was one of my 5 favorite shows of the last decade.
Baltimore is no joke man. That ish on the Wire is real. West Baltimore is a warzone. Really couldn't tell you how many crackheads I've seen before 9am. Oh and a kid across the street from me got murdered, that kind of did it for me.

I'll take Stamford, since CTO already took the rest of Fairfield County, and Lavallette, NJ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Woodstock Nation!

562600_3737520757131_1249478389_3750400_1022505301_n.jpg

I am laying claim to the beautiful state of Vermont!

(jekelish can't have all of what he claimed)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Wampsville, N.Y., formerly N.Y. Mills, N.Y. Get to know everyone in these tiny towns. Lived elsewhere mentioned in other posts.
Hey OT , I grew up in Oneida , my sister works in Wampsville . I escaped N.Y. back in 88 too the wild west .

Hey OT , I grew up in Oneida , my sister works in Wampsville . I escaped N.Y. back in 88 too the wild west .
Lived in Sherrill, worked for Oneida Ltd. for 32 years retiring in 2000. Might have seen you in Oneida American Legion.