Orange pride | Syracusefan.com

Orange pride

Flacusian

All Conference
Just wanted to relate that I'm really proud of this group of kids the way that they have endured what's been dealt to them and much of it totally undeserved by them. We saw one heck of a gutsy performance by them and it deserves effusive praise. JB certainly deserves some kudos and a tip of the hat or two as well.

With the chips down... this group has answered the bell with flying colors and I'm really impressed. This indeed could well end up being a special bunch and they are finding ways to compensate for their weaknesses by digging down deep and demonstrating courageous perseverance. It's actually quite remarkable if you look back at what has transpired thusfar this season... I suspect they are going to continue to make us very proud...

Just wanted to relate that I'm really proud of this group of kids the way that they have endured what's been dealt to them and much of it totally undeserved by them. We saw one heck of a gutsy performance by them and it deserves effusive praise. JB certainly deserves some kudos and a tip of the hat or two as well.

With the chips down... this group has answered the bell with flying colors and I'm really impressed. This indeed could well end up being a special bunch and they are finding ways to compensate for their weaknesses by digging down deep and demonstrating courageous perseverance. It's actually quite remarkable if you look back at what has transpired thusfar this season... I suspect they are going to continue to make us very proud...

Agree completely. And if I may add to that, they played quite well in the Atlantis Challenge, sagged noticeably through the Wisconsin /St John's losses, and have bounced back again with solid performances vs. UNC, WF, and now Duke. There's bound to be a couple more peaks and swells, but I get a kick out of watching kids I like learn how to get better. Go Orange!

Oh but what a roller coaster ride it has been. I got a little ahead of myself with the Atlantis win and was disappointed a little after. Now I am right back there, let's keep the train rolling in Virginia Saturday!

This team is so different than in the past, in a good way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom