orangemen with most ncaa tournament wins | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

orangemen with most ncaa tournament wins

Best modern era player with no NCAA wins?

watkins was a good call but i think the answer is donte greene

Somehow his performance on boeheims army has permanently tainted my view of donte as a Syracuse player. A year ago I would have agreed with you (and thought donte got a bad wrap). Now all his name makes me think of is awful 25 foot shots.

Another reason that Vermont loss sucked! A lot of guys lost a deserved shot at the record books.

Of all the post-2003 losses I think that is still the worst. Maybe 2012 but at least that was in the elite 8. That 05 team was very good and I still think could have made a run.

vermont had no business being within 20 of us. it was the worst lost in our history since I've been watching in terms of significance and relative team strengths . i thought richmond was actually a better team than vermont.

Monroe and Seikaly each would’ve been 8-4, with 3 overlapping years.

Triche and Spera were active but didn’t play a few Id imagine.

2 of the 3 I really liked and thought their critics were nuts.
I was a huge triche guy thought Cooney got too much grief but frustrated me at times. Have to admit I have been one of Frank's bigger critics here.

Another reason that Vermont loss sucked! A lot of guys lost a deserved shot at the record books.

Of all the post-2003 losses I think that is still the worst. Maybe 2012 but at least that was in the elite 8. That 05 team was very good and I still think could have made a run.

vermont was really bad but i think butler was the worst. or at least that hurt more than vermont

vermont was really bad but i think butler was the worst. or at least that hurt more than vermont

I had accepted that that season was going to end prematurely as soon as it became clear Onuaku wasn’t going to play in the tournament. That team was a very finely tuned machine with little margin for error. It was definitely a better team than 05 but I’m not sure the season ended up much earlier than it should have once Arinze was gone.

That’s my story anyway.