Orange's current team sheet | Syracusefan.com

Orange's current team sheet

Why is Clemson a Q2 W, but an upcoming Q1 game?

Do they leave the game in the quad it was in at the time?

The rankings that fall into which quadrant are listed at the top of each column.

The rankings that fall into which quadrant are listed at the top of each column.
Gotcha.

Now I see and understand the #s.

That was small, skimmed right over it as I am reading on my phone.

Which brings me too...I have no idea why anyone in their right mind would want to watch a game off a phone or iPad.

Ridonkulous

Interesting that 2 of the Q1 losses were at home. Does that count more against SU? I mean if road wins "count" more, do home loses subtract more?

Here's your cheat sheet:

Quadrant 1: Home 1-30; Neutral 1-50; Away 1-75
Quadrant 2: Home 31-75; Neutral 51-100; Away 76-135
Quadrant 3: Home 76-160; Neutral 101-200; Away 136-240
Quadrant 4: Home 161-plus; Neutral 201-plus; Away 241-plus

We need osu to keep winning and clemson too and I'm throwing up in my mouth saying this gtown winning will help.

We need osu to keep winning and clemson too and I'm throwing up in my mouth saying this gtown winning will help.
Unless OSU loses out, it would be very difficult for them to fall out of Q1 status for us. Definitely helps that G'town has won lately. Pitt going on a little tear would help too (it would keep our road win a Q2 win). Sweeping Clemson would give us Q2 (home) and Q1 (road) wins.

Unless OSU loses out, it would be very difficult for them to fall out of Q1 status for us. Definitely helps that G'town has won lately. Pitt going on a little tear would help too (it would keep our road win a Q2 win). Sweeping Clemson would give us Q2 (home) and Q1 (road) wins.
The same board that has this thread, has Carey should start.

I tried like hell 20 years ago to prevent this from happening...and all I got was multiple bannings...and you all...that.

Hope you’re happy...

SMH...

Unless OSU loses out, it would be very difficult for them to fall out of Q1 status for us.
Dodged a bullet as PSU missed the tying layup with 19 seconds left and OSU squeaks out a 74-70 win.

Will be penalized for playing in the Dome instead of on the Quad?

Which brings me too...I have no idea why anyone in their right mind would want to watch a game off a phone or iPad.

Option A: watch SU game on my iPad while two year old daughter quietly watches Bubble Guppies on TV.

Option B: watch SU game on TV while two year old daughter hyperventilates for two hours.

Option A wins. (in voice of Mortal Kombat announcer)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom