OrangeUnited.com | Syracusefan.com

OrangeUnited.com

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt

Syracuse, N.Y. – Orange United is here! The preferred NIL Collective for Syracuse University student-athletes to leverage their Name, Image and Likeness (NIL) opportunities, powered by Student Athlete NIL (SANIL). Orange United joins Athletes Who Care as another partner in the NIL space aimed at assisting all Orange student-athletes.

"We are excited about the launch of Orange United, the preferred collective of Syracuse Athletics, that is designed to reach Syracuse fans with multiple ways to make a direct impact in supporting all 600 of our student-athletes," said Director of Athletics John Wildhack. "Orange United is a terrific complement to Athletes Who Care, which launched last year. Today signifies an important milestone in advancing our NIL efforts to benefit all student-athletes across our 20 sports."

The Orange United mission is to leverage the collective power of Orange fans, alumni, and supporters to equip student-athletes with the tools and resources necessary to excel both during their time in Syracuse and beyond. Orange United will engage with individuals, businesses and monthly subscribers to fund NIL activities, including autograph signings, personal appearances and endorsements. Each membership level offers exclusive benefits, and contributions can be designated by specific sport.

Mark Hayes, who has been the Syracuse Crunch Hockey Club vice president for sales/revenue development since 2017, will be the Orange United general manager.

Through a partnership with Syracuse Sports Properties, Orange United received the "preferred" status, which gives them access to Syracuse Athletics branding and marks and allows them to promote the collective at Orange home contests.

Orange United, in conjunction with SANIL's Student Athlete Empowerment (SAE) program, will facilitate NIL transactions between Syracuse student-athletes and fans, donors and businesses. SANIL is the most experienced end-to-end NIL solution provider in the country and trusted by more than 30 Universities to manage NIL programs between interested third parties and student-athletes.

To learn more about Orange United's mission to equip student-athletes with the tools and resources necessary to excel both during and beyond their time at Syracuse and how to become a subscriber, visit OrangeUnited.com.

SANIL's Student Athlete Empowerment program and Orange United work in unison with various University supporters to create marketing activations that maximize student-athlete earnings while ensuring that the University's best interests remain protected throughout. Syracuse joins a client roster that includes Georgia Tech, Hawaii, Oklahoma, Rutgers and Wake Forest, among others

Last edited:
This looks really cool and the kind of incentives that I had in mind when I first thought of NIL collectives.

This looks really cool and the kind of incentives that I had in mind when I first thought of NIL collectives.

Joe Burton involved ... nice

It’s done in partnership with the same NiL company that’s helping a lot of other acc schools. Designed to eliminate the transparency issues associated with other collectives - folks were scared to donate to some with no insight.

Chedy is an interesting choice on board - he’s closish to Weitsman. He did just resign from his job as CEO of tcgplayer right after the sale was completed.

The Dome​

$9.99 / mo + processing fee​

• Full access to Premium Content including exclusive media from student-athletes, coaches, and alumni

Glory Of 'Cuse​

$24.99 / mo + processing fee​

• Full access to Premium Content including exclusive media from student-athletes, coaches, and alumni
  • Limited access to Live Stream broadcast events including coaches shows, student-athlete interviews, and forums with alumni

The Empire State​

$49.99 / mo + processing fee​

• Full access to Live Stream broadcast events including coaches shows, student-athlete interviews, and forums with alumni
  • Access to 1-to-1 videos with Student-Athletes including personal shout outs and video messages
  • Access to (Collective) photos, videos, and art
  • Attend one (1) "Meet the Team" events (Family pass of 4 tickets)
  • Quarterly entry into raffle for autographed memorabilia

Yeah, I got a story on this coming early in the week. I talked to the guy who heads up the organization that will run this collective; he's got big goals for it ... and it has an impressive board of directors for sure :)

They've got a mistake on there. They have "Men's Hockey" instead of Women's Hockey. I did a double take, "How did I miss Cuse adding that?" I said to myself.

Keenan Hale and Justyn Knight !!
I met Justyn and a couple of other SU track athletes a few years ago when they were at the NCAA championships in Eugene.

My wife and I were having breakfast at a great place and the SU guys walked in. I went over to say hi. Justyn is one of the greatest pure athletes in SU history but you could not have asked for a nicer and more humble kid. He had the fastest 5K time in the world at the time but he seemed thrilled that an old SU alumnus came over to say hi to them.

Former Syracuse defensive lineman

Tyler Marona
has a plan to restore the Orange to its place among college football royalty. Marona now works at a publicly traded and international brokerage that serves all business industries across the globe, and is looking to leverage that skill set to boost Syracuse football.

"I'm going to be partnering with business and individuals to participate in the upward trajectory of this program. I'm finding everyone that wants to make Orange football that destination program who can see the light at the end of the tunnel, which is 10, 11, 12 wins in matching up with those key programs."

Anything we could do on the forum to incentivize people to donate? Special avatar or undertitle? Super secret forum? Mod for a day? ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom