Oregon’s Bol Bol may miss rest of season | Syracusefan.com

Oregon’s Bol Bol may miss rest of season

Saw him dominate us at MSG. He’s a real talent. Very wiry, but with a smaller players coordination and a nice touch. Wish we had one of these all-around skilled centers.
Who knows. Maybe Chukwu will be there when we need him.

Whichever gm drafts him has some major cajones.

I think he has a role in the NBA as a 8-20 minute guy depending on matchups. But he is limited in the new NBA against many matchups.

I would have no issue drafting him outside of the lottery, if there is nobody else I feel great about.

I think he has a role in the NBA as a 8-20 minute guy depending on matchups. But he is limited in the new NBA against many matchups.

I would have no issue drafting him outside of the lottery, if there is nobody else I feel great about.

Love his game...strictly health concerns

Saw him dominate us at MSG. He’s a real talent. Very wiry, but with a smaller players coordination and a nice touch. Wish we had one of these all-around skilled centers.
Who knows. Maybe Chukwu will be there when we need him.

Even 1/2 of the skillset of a Bol Bol and we’d be OK. Yeah his skills, footwork, handle is kind of insane for a guy that tall. He absolutely destroyed us. Disappointing how we couldn’t even slow him down. No resistance and Syracuse is probably the tallest collective/aggregate team in the country. Only Texas Southern made him look better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom