Oregon - ASU | Syracusefan.com

Oregon - ASU

DNABB5

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Leading Frosh Scorer
This is a hell of an entertaining game. I didn't realize Dennis Erikson was at AZ St.

Oregon twice scored within a minute of being in the shadows of their own goalline. Their 4 TD drives took a TOTAL of 5 minutes.

Took bad Oregon just lost their QB, because that offense is fun to watch.

Horrible blown call by the refs, Oregon fumbled and that ball stayed in play. Directly led to TD 2 plays later. Maybe people will get forget the PAT fiasco.

Horrible blown call by the refs, Oregon fumbled and that ball stayed in play. Directly led to TD 2 plays later. Maybe people will get forget the PAT fiasco.

Wow. Worst call In a long time. Who are the clowns in the replay booth?

Agreed. ASU got the shaft but I don't know why they reviewed it because the had blown the whistle. If they had reversed it I would argue for Oregon due to the whole "play to the whistle" thing.

I am playing a game with my buddies every time Brent Musberger says the Oregon Defensive Coordinator Nick Alloti's name they have to take a shot. We have an over/under and the loser pays 50 bucks. Let's just say my buddies have taken a lot of shots Brent says this coordinator's name more than any other. Every time Brent does an Oregon game we rotate it because he says Alloti's name a lot like he has a bet or something.

He says Alloti a lot?

:)

By the way. have you ever seen a photographer take a bigger shot? That old dude got clobbered.

Some photographer just took a shot on the Oregon sideline. Looked painful

Am I a terrible person for watching that about 5 times in a row in slo-mo? He will surely be in need of some Lortab tomorrow. Knocked back on his ass and then back of the head on the track and then his camera pieces hit him in the face. Ouch.

Plus, it looked like the ASU guy actually lowered his shoulder into him.

Am I a terrible person for watching that about 5 times in a row in slo-mo? He will surely be in need of some Lortab tomorrow. Knocked back on his ass and then back of the head on the track and then his camera pieces hit him in the face. Ouch.

Plus, it looked like the ASU guy actually lowered his shoulder into him.
Not at all. I can't wait for the GIF

I am playing a game with my buddies every time Brent Musberger says the Oregon Defensive Coordinator Nick Alloti's name they have to take a shot. We have an over/under and the loser pays 50 bucks. Let's just say my buddies have taken a lot of shots Brent says this coordinator's name more than any other. Every time Brent does an Oregon game we rotate it because he says Alloti's name a lot like he has a bet or something.

3 more Allioti references!