Oregon Uniforms... | Syracusefan.com

Oregon Uniforms...

Totally agree.

And I have individual and economic reasons to hate the company that sponsors their gear.

Georgia, on the other hand, looks like Timothy Leary designed them after a bad acid trip.

I can't make up my mind if I like the look or not. I think I'm hesitant cuz they look like they're from some made for TV movie about professional football where they couldn't get licenses to use real uniforms.

The glow in the dark look would be great if a blackout occurred though.

I like there jerseys. I like the florescent yellow look.

I hope they're smart enough not to wear their uniforms when they're out stealing cars.

love tonight's gear.

They should stick with them. But they won't. Old foggies like me want continuity. Young people want their own look. But tonight is the best of the Oregon kaleidoscope so far, IMHO.

Definitely one of the best uni's they have had in awhile. Really hated the uni's they had with the wings on the shoulders.

Definitely one of the best uni's they have had in awhile. Really hated the uni's they had with the wings on the shoulders.
The jerseys they are wearing tonight have wings on the shoulders as well.

I have to agree. It took Nike several years but they finally nailed the unis for Oregon.

I have to agree. It took Nike several years but they finally nailed the unis for Oregon.

Unfortunately they lost, so we may never see them again. :(

Agreed--they looked great.

Too bad the product Oregon put out on the field didn't measure up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom