Oronde Gadsden retuning | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Oronde Gadsden retuning

My prayers are with OG. Coming back from a Lis Franc injury takes time. Think about how much pressure a receiver puts on his feet! Cutting, jumping, planting,..etc. We need to be patient with him. He may not be ready for the start of the season. We all know what a healthy OG can do.
1702937877475.jpeg

Oh No! Dr. Bill!!!!

We don't want none of that patience stuff. Nobody wants to hear that. This is a new era. He's starting game 1, getting drafted in the first round and we are winning the whole darn thing in 2024! ;-)

Last edited:
But seriously, hope his recovery is going well. Can't wait to have a healthy OG again.
I’m getting goosebumps thinking of McCord lined up in shot gun, with the pass catching LQA next to him. Villari on the end of the line as a TE. Gadsden in the slot with zeed Haynes and Jackson Meeks out wide. With a rotation of players like Alford, brown and gill….. talk about a face lift

Can he attend pro days if he is coming back? If he can, I gotta think he tests the waters a bit before deciding.

I’m getting goosebumps thinking of McCord lined up in shot gun, with the pass catching LQA next to him. Villari on the end of the line as a TE. Gadsden in the slot with zeed Haynes and Jackson Meeks out wide. With a rotation of players like Alford, brown and gill….. talk about a face lift
You're forgetting Ross. I bet Ross plays a bigger roll this year than Meeks. Dude is a stud.

You're forgetting Ross. I bet Ross plays a bigger roll this year than Meeks. Dude is a stud.
Yes I left out all the freshman due to the unknowns. I completely agree one could emerge as a day 1 guy.

not a chance he's leaving now would be my take. Not a foot dr. like the esteemed Cusenewbie, but have taught orthopedics and treat such for over 30 years.

McCord being in the fold now would solidify it I'd imagine, but the injury itself is such a unique one, potential more serious than an average broken bone re how much it heals (or not), that one has to think that any NFL team is going to want to see how the foot holds up on the college field before they take a chance a the next level.

That said the good news is the Rx techniques are light years better than they were even a decade ago with PRP, stem cell Rx, electrical assisted healing PT Rx, etc., that I'm guessing he's gonna be good to go, but the combo of the nature of the injury causing NFL hesistation and a game changer at the qb position now would lead me to believe we see OG on the field next year. From my keyboard to God's ears!

Last edited:
not a chance he's leaving now would be my take. Not a foot dr. like the esteemed Cusenewbie, but have taught orthopedics and treat such for over 30 years. McCord being in the fold now would solidify it I'd imagine, but the injury itself is such a unique one, potential more serious than an average broken bone re how much it heals (or not), that one has to think that any NFL team is going to want to see how the foot holds up on the college field before they take a chance a the next level.

That said the good news is the Rx techniques are light years better than they were even a decade ago with PRP, stem cell Rx, electrical assisted healing PT Rx, etc., that I'm guessing he's gonna be good to go, but the combo of the nature of the injury causing NFL hesistation and a game changer at the qb position now would lead me to believe we see OG on the field next year. From my keyboard to God's ears!
With that sort of injury, does playing on turf make him more susceptible for a reoccurring injury or would playing surface not matter as much if fully healed? Any thoughts?

He seems like such a good kid I'm sure it's my orange glasses, but Dino did a great job of creating a solid culture and yes, La Familia. Good foundation for Coach Fran to take to levels we could only dream about. After next year which I fully expect to be a very good one, maybe a twice in a lifetime one for me I can't even begin to imagine the class he will land.

Yup, doesn’t believe in the portal nor does his family.

It’s draft or back at Cuse

His father certainly will have the connections for him to know if he should enter the draft or not

I have a feeling we have about a 90% chance to see him back in Orange next season

Yes, given the injury, I think it's almost inevitable. Hopefully it was a blessing in disguise. I think it's pretty obvious with McCord and the upgrade at RB and WR, that Gadsden will greatly benefit and should really shine, upping his draft stock.

Yup, doesn’t believe in the portal nor does his family.

It’s draft or back at Cuse

His father certainly will have the connections for him to know if he should enter the draft or not

I have a feeling we have about a 90% chance to see him back in Orange next season
Great kid too. He'll be an all time favorite if he comes back.