Oronde Gadsden retuning | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Oronde Gadsden retuning

Not so sure DA has a huge upside potential NFL playe. Hope we have OG, DA and Zeed running wild

If HCFB can improve the offensive line, we may find that the receivers we have are better then we thought. They might actually get to run their routes and receive passes from a quarterback who wasn't on the run.

Last edited:
If HCFB can improve the offensive line, we may find that the receivers we have are better then we thought. They might actually get to run their routes an receiver passes from a quarterback who wasn't on the run.
Absolutely. Many here forget how good the receivers looked early in the year when the OL was better and Shrader was healthy

Some serious lack of depth at CB right now. Most of the current WRs played two ways in HS and some were being recruited by other programs as DBs. Might not be a bad idea to go back to some of their recruiting profiles...

Seems like we're talking to half a dozen of them and I think 3 have already committed

Really?

The skinny guy that blocks really well doesn't have that dog in him?

The guy that comes out of nowhere to chase down the guy that intercepted Shrader right before the half in the Army game doesn't have that dog in him?

I agree. I thought Hatcher had a lot of good moments this past season.

Re-read my post…I said I think he’ll be back. I was just pointing out that DT tweeting it means nothing. Also fwiw llandz said “she didn’t hear it from OG’s parents”. It was other parents and I’m sure is legit. Thanks though

She said she heard it from other players.

Alford is a multi year starter, Captain, who is three years, at least, older than this guy. Tons of experience and size.

Hayes played in three games in two seasons and has one catch. He’s a three star with speed. Great, I’m sure he improves the unit, not sure it bumps him from buried at Ga to day one starter.

if Long, Pena, Gill, Cahoon, leave fine. Hatcher and Brown can play here, if they choose to leave it’s not the end of the world either.

IMO Alford is a real asset, dude has proven he can make really hard catches, way more than a handful of drops.
Haynes will play in the NFL.

She said she heard it from other players.

Semantics but think it was another player’s parents. She responded later which you prob saw said a player but assuming she meant another player’s parents and not OG’s.

Attachments

• IMG_8067.jpeg
    IMG_8067.jpeg
    275.6 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Absolutely. Many here forget how good the receivers looked early in the year when the OL was better and Shrader was healthy
Uh they almost single handedly lost us the Purdue game with unbelievably bad drops and Shrader had to win it with his legs. They had a clean game vs Army but our OC was scared to throw to them.

WMU and Colgate don’t count. These are ACC scholarship athletes when they play well against FCS teams it simply doesn’t matter.

It’ll be great to have Gadsden back. We are getting lucky that he won’t be healthy for spring ball or the combine and can’t cash in big time in the portal/and or compete for snaps elsewhere. Now we have actual talent on the outside I’m sure he’ll be used in that TE/slot role he excels in.

You should get them checked

Live look in at AAM62

mr magoo GIF

j/k

Everybody’s entitled to their own opinion.

I’m gonna roll w Fran stating publicly that Tremble will learn from OG this next season.
(And not from watching him in the NFL).

Alford is just a timid player. Doesn't attack the ball, but lets it come to him. He can do a job but I'd be okay with him moving on too.
Agree. To be honest, I look at the entire roster and I am shocked by how few players we have that would upset me if they leave. The 2022 roster, while way thin, was much better at the top than 2023

Getting OG back and potentially Okechuckwu for a 6th year would be a nice start to settling out the roster.
What is the obsession with okechukwu?

Getting OG back and potentially Okechuckwu for a 6th year would be a nice start to settling out the roster.

This was his 6th year:

(2020 is not in bold for some reason.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom