Oshae article in NY Post. | Syracusefan.com

Oshae article in NY Post.

I have a friend in Boston who just started watching Syracuse in the NCAA's. He said that OB reminds him of Jayson Tatum, which is an interesting comparison.

I have a friend in Boston who just started watching Syracuse in the NCAA's. He said that OB reminds him of Jayson Tatum, which is an interesting comparison.

Highly disagree. Tatum's game was smooth at Duke. Like Melo, he could score anywhere from the floor. As much as I despise that program, he was easily one of my favorite players to watch last season.

How great was that?

My god -- can you imagine if we manage to knock off Duke. I've been on cloud 9 since Sunday -- making the second weekend is so exciting! If we somehow advance, sh-t will get real...

Is it really all that ridiculous to think that whichever team wins this game will be the team that wins the NC?

I mean, if Duke wins, as strong as that zone has made them defensively, not a crazy idea at all.

And if Syracuse were to actually beat such a team, well...you'd have to start wondering if JB hasn't done something absolutely amazing with this year's team---one filled with freshmen and first- year-starter talent---turning them into a unexpected Team of Destiny.

At this point, I have to believe that a win is a very real possibility and will need to see the kids actually lose the game before abandoning that faith.

Oshae...Marek...just let it happen, guys...

If Oshae delivers us the win friday, he can declare to forgo and play pro in Scotland for all I care. He’ll be enshrined, with Melo, Gerry and others, as a damn hero. If we beat duke? Maybe a champion too.