Oshae Brissett: Celtics | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

Oshae Brissett: Celtics

A few months back there was a "hit-job" article against Bjorkgren done by the Athletic where he was trashed with stories from his days in Indiana and before. Seemed like an inside job with the Indy FO to be honest. People such as Nurse and Lowry came to his to his defence and denied, but it was clear at that point he wasn't likely coming back.

Some of the stuff seemed problematic some of it seemed petty and exaggerative. I would take him back as Raps assistant if it was possible.

At minimum he should be seen as a cheap asset or attractive trade asset depending on how the new coach wants to operate.
Yep - he's proven he can be effective as a player in the NBA. And should be on a very friendly contract for multiple years. Can be a pretty good bargaining chip for the team. Could really see a team like Philadelphia looking at him as someone that could come in right away and be the backup swing forward that they don't really have.

Granted the Pacers were a really weird team last year, but it's kinda unique to see a guy that started a lot of games for them playing on their summer league team.

Granted the Pacers were a really weird team last year, but it's kinda unique to see a guy that started a lot of games for them playing on their summer league team.

He's only played in a total of 40 NBA games and 654 minutes. For comparison's sake, Immanuel Quickley played 64 games and 1,243 minutes for the Knicks last year and he's out there playing big minutes in the Summer League. Hopefully it's good experience for him.

He's only played in a total of 40 NBA games and 654 minutes. For comparison's sake, Immanuel Quickley played 64 games and 1,243 minutes for the Knicks last year and he's out there playing big minutes in the Summer League. Hopefully it's good experience for him.
Yeah, I'm not really surprised. Oshae is just following a weird career path. Going from G-Leaguer to immediately starting in the NBA for 20+ games to end the year and then back to Summer League ball this offseason. Just an unusual track.

ugh I wish I couldn’t. That was brutal
I’m not sure Vegas was the best idea for you. But stay until at least September. I’ll be out there for PAC expo

I’m not sure Vegas was the best idea for you. But stay until at least September. I’ll be out there for PAC expo

I tried to warn her.

what part of the month? I have some Alaska and NY time early September

Whyyyyyy am I betting on summer league basketball
1628721801606.png

Oshae with a couple of quiet games to start the pre season. Really hope the Pacers don't bury him on the bench after his breakout season as other guys get healthy

Oshae with a couple of quiet games to start the pre season. Really hope the Pacers don't bury him on the bench after his breakout season as other guys get healthy
Yeah, so... he's going to get buried. The relationship he had with the head coach was really good. That guy is gone.

The upside for Thick Brisket is he showed out so well for them last season that they'll absolutely keep him on the roster even if he's not in the plans because he's very tradeable and on a friendly contract.

He'll cash NBA checks for at least another season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom