Oshae Brissett: Celtics | Page 31 | Syracusefan.com

Oshae Brissett: Celtics

First of all, Justin Anderson's face is hilarious. Secondly Oshae is carving out a jerami grant type of ascendancy early. Great to see him doing well.

SmartSelect_20220320-194850_Brave.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was at the game, he was their best player today...but it was a well balanced attack and he only had 20 not 34 (the indenting on the stat line above is off by one). He seemed to me to be their go to guy in crunch time, they were looking to get him the ball.

Tough loss for them today, but couldn't have been prouder to see how well he played. His passing is incredible and probably the area he's grown at the most since his time at Cuse.

I was at the game, he was their best player today...but it was a well balanced attack and he only had 20 not 34 (the indenting on the stat line above is off by one). He seemed to me to be their go to guy in crunch time, they were looking to get him the ball.

Tough loss for them today, but couldn't have been prouder to see how well he played. His passing is incredible and probably the area he's grown at the most since his time at Cuse.

Good stuff. Thanks.

Thank you! I was trying to make the math work on the stat line and wondering if I had missed some rule changes or something.

Oshae had a nice game Friday night vs the sizers with 20 and 7. Today in their final game he is keeping the pacers in the game vs the Nets. Has 17 pts mid 3rd and just made three straight 3s.

Oshae started 24 of the last 26 games. The two he didn’t start he was out with a sore back. In those 24 games he averaged 30 minutes 14 points 7.5 rebounds. In his last 10 games played he averaged about 18 and 8.

Oshae started 24 of the last 26 games. The two he didn’t start he was out with a sore back. In those 24 games he averaged 30 minutes 14 points 7.5 rebounds. In his last 10 games played he averaged about 18 and 8.
Hopefully he doesn't have to start the season earning his way back into the rotation for no apparent reason, like he did this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom