Oshae Brissett to Toronto | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Oshae Brissett to Toronto

I needed a good laugh after what I just watched. This pretty much sums up my night after the emotional beating I just took watching Syracuse football play.

JeremyCuse
Drink...we still doing this??? Lololol

wast his actually posted by NBA.TV or did someone just lift the highlight from there? cause if NBA tv put i up, thats a dick move.

wast his actually posted by NBA.TV or did someone just lift the highlight from there? cause if NBA tv put i up, thats a dick move.
Yes it was posted by the NBA and the do that to every one

He won't make the team, but playing him at 12 minutes per game in preseason, shows they have some faith that he could develop in the G-League.

What I have read so far is that he has been a fairly good defender. His shooting, not unexpectedly, has not been good albeit in limited shots (3-12 FG, 1-4 3pts)

So Tyus and OB are G-League. Looks like Lydon is sticking with the Kings - MCW, Dion and Grant, who am I missing - Wes is done right? Everyone else overseas?

OB’s 2 way contract is a better deal than Battles exhibit 10 contract. Depending on how many days, if any, he spends with Toronto, he could make up to $500k. Battle will make far less and most likely less than $100k if he sticks in the G league.

OB’s 2 way contract is a better deal than Battles exhibit 10 contract. Depending on how many days, if any, he spends with Toronto, he could make up to $500k. Battle will make far less and most likely less than $100k if he sticks in the G league.

Not really a surprise. Brissett is a better NBA prospect than Battle.

Played the last 5 mins and missed both shots. No other stats.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom