Oshae plans on coming back next year | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Oshae plans on coming back next year

And I will be a big fan next year. Point is, where exactly would he go? Good player but he can't shoot worth a lick as of yet. After we won the play-in game, here were his 3 games in the round of 64:

5-17, and 0-3 from three (TCU)
4-10 and 1-4 from three (MSU)
5-15 and 0-3 from three (Duke)

Total
14-42 33% in Total
1-10 10% from three

In the NBA, he is without question a 3--a small forward, so has to learn to shoot. And if he works on it in the off-season has the potential to be one of the best players in the county.

He has to learn how to finish. He can shoot. He shot 38% from 3 in ACC play, a pretty big sample.

I won't wring my hands over these types of deals... Nothing you can do about it... We all know that whether or not a player should or shouldn't stay really means nothing.

I'll take him at his word and move along. Here's to next season!

It feels like he should return. I’m not sure why NBA teams would touch him in the first round right now given how much he struggled as both a finisher and shooting off the dribble. Then again, I thought it was nuts that teams saw Malachi as a first round pick so what do I know? Haha

I'm a little less than enthused the tweet on which the OP was based appears to have been deleted.

Battle is big on education isn't he? Very good academically? And tight/roommates with Moyer?

I think the intangibles lean towards staying. If that means anything.

Wait, is Oshae going pro and transferring to Kentucky?

Load of potential but at times very raw. I would love to work with him on how to finish because he has the body to body down to a science.

Battle is big on education isn't he? Very good academically? And tight/roommates with Moyer?

I think the intangibles lean towards staying. If that means anything.
They don't. This will be a biz decision.

barring injury, really don't think he will do worse than first round next year. stay, get a degree, perhaps win a title, and maybe go in the lottery... not a bad option. perhaps we can get an off-season positive surprise unlike the usual.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom