Oshae vs Lydon | Syracusefan.com

Oshae vs Lydon

20Plus

The two things about Tyler's game that were always nice. His touch and his IQ.

Oshae has better strength,better handle, better drive, better body control, he's also playing the right position.

When it's all said and done I put Oshae over Lydon

Oshae has better strength,better handle, better drive, better body control, he's also playing the right position.

Hope he is as good as Freshman Lydon.

This was a scrimmage, not even an exhibition game. Can we stop and be fair to the kid?

Lydon was excellent here and this kid was playing against a some teammates including walkons.

I'm not saying he is going to be bad or anything along those lines as I think he will do well here, but saying you'd take him over Lydon because of this game is just incredible.

This was a scrimmage, not even an exhibition game. Can we stop and be fair to the kid?

Lydon was excellent here and this kid was playing against a some teammates including walkons.

I'm not saying he is going to be bad or anything along those lines as I think he will do well here, but saying you'd take him over Lydon because of this game is just incredible.
I need to see Oshae do a few pump fakes before I can make my determination.

Of course I only saw highlights because I took my stone wheeled, foot powered car to grab a quick bronto burger and must have missed the live stream, BUT... what I did see included 0.0 defense so yes I agree with you.

Are we really going to start comparisons when Brissett has played only 25 minutes in an exhibition scrimmage? At least wait until after the Cornell game, when everything will be determined and set in stone. ;)

Nothing is said and done. Yet.

I was very impressed with OB. But it's way too early to know what kind of year he will have or if he will be better than Lydon. I will say this much... I like his game. He's charismatic too, interviews very well, and just comes across as a really great guy. He might be the player I'm looking forward to watching the most.

You may be right!!! You may be crazy!!!

How about if we had them both? How would the team look this season if Lydon had stayed? Gotta think he splits the 5 about 80/20 with Sidibe and the O is much more dynamic with open space to drive and dish.

How about if we had them both? How would the team look this season if Lydon had stayed? Gotta think he splits the 5 about 80/20 with Sidibe and the O is much more dynamic with open space to drive and dish.

That’s why this comparison makes zero sense. They would both be on the court. Comes off as an excuse to pot shot another one of our early entrants.

If Freshman Lydon was 1.0 then So Lydon was .08 Solid but a let down from expectations.

Are we really going to start comparisons when Brissett has played only 25 minutes in an exhibition scrimmage? At least wait until after the Cornell game, when everything will be determined and set in stone. ;)

Nothing is said and done. Yet.

That’s why this comparison makes zero sense. They would both be on the court. Comes off as an excuse to pot shot another one of our early entrants.
You can take it anyway you want and that's never been my game

I was simply comparing last year's( design power forward or non-wing) player that can bring his game to the perimeter versus this year's.That All

I know Lydon end up playing out of position at the center so to please don't tell me he did

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom