OSU 42 - Millouse 10 | Syracusefan.com

OSU 42 - Millouse 10

chakka3421

All Conference
With 4 minutes to go OSU 42 (now 49) - Baylor 10. I really hate this pu$$y arse spread football that Millhouse espouses - Standford first puts down spread eagle Oregon last week and now OSU is about to bring down the hammer on his beloved Baylor pu$$y team. Power run with play action passing,

Coach McDonald has no clue how to run a hardnosed offense. Should have given the dang ball far more to Jerome and we would have beaten Pitt. Nuff said.

EDIT: Admins please change title from "Millhouse" to "Baylor" - sorry about that Millhouse

Last edited:
With 4 minutes to go OSU 42 (now 49) - Baylor 10. I really hate this pu$$y arse spread football that Millhouse espouses - Standford first puts down spread eagle Oregon last week and now OSU is about to bring down the hammer on his beloved Baylor pu$$y team. Power run with play action passing,

Coach McDonald has no clue how to run a hardnosed offense. Should have given the dang ball far more to Jerome and we would have beaten Pitt. Nuff said.

EDIT: Admins please change title to "Millhouse" - sorry about that Millhouse
OSU has 440 yards passing to 8 receivers. good for them.

baylor has 450 yards by the way

if this is your example of meathead football, then the meatheads have lost the argument

before baylor and oregon had these offenses, no one cared when they got killed at midnight

try to be less dopey

EDIT: Admins please change title from "Millhouse" to "Baylor" - sorry about that Millhouse
Baylor used to be worse than us. Now they are top ten nationally. I don't think the point is that they'll never lose. It's that they do something that has enabled competitive (quality, winning) football for the first time ever.

Just a horrible post, you should have gone to bed before this one

I don't say this often, but you're an idiot.

Give me a spread and 9 wins every ing day.

Dope.

chakka3421 said:
With 4 minutes to go OSU 42 (now 49) - Baylor 10. I really hate this pu$$y arse spread football that Millhouse espouses - Standford first puts down spread eagle Oregon last week and now OSU is about to bring down the hammer on his beloved Baylor pu$$y team. Power run with play action passing, Coach McDonald has no clue how to run a hardnosed offense. Should have given the dang ball far more to Jerome and we would have beaten Pitt. Nuff said. EDIT: Admins please change title from "Millhouse" to "Baylor" - sorry about that Millhouse

Cherry picking one day of football?

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Yeesh

I wish Phil Montgomery was here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom