OSU fans crying about refs hardcore | Syracusefan.com

OSU fans crying about refs hardcore

senorpalmer

Living Legend
especially the second foul on Sullinger.

Sorry ladies but Sullinger did in fact commit a foul on #2, he just chose to do it in a half ass way. Can't push a guy on the hip while he's in the act of shooting.

that was a very phantom looking call... but we'll take it.

That was a horrifying bad call. Luckily for them 95% of the calls after that went their way.

what are you guys talking about? He put his hand on his hip as Dion was moving forward. That is a foul every time.

Refs have been horrible this game, but OSU really has nothing to cry about.

sullinger got a push in the back.. good call.. with that said the way osu got the whistle. you gotta give dion that call.. he does not miss those unless there is contact.. f"cking bullzit

The bullshit charge call on triche cost us three. Fuc!k them.

Actually 4 because of JB's tech and lack of BT free throw that should have been allowed with the proper call.

Agreed, he was fouled before the offensive foul as well. Huge rip on his arm, he still finished and the defender had one foot in the restricted area, no? Which I guess doesn't matter since he wasn't anywhere near set.

Definitely a huge 4 point swing.

yeah the triche call and the out of bounds call if right means we are up 5 at half.. add that to dion was bodied up on the last drive and no call.. if it stays this way.. the foul disparity will be embarrassingly bad for this crew

No way that Sullinger play was a foul. There was barely even contact. The dunk attempt was another phantom foul. There was not any contact on that play. That said, the charge (block) that resulted in a technical was also a horrid call. I think, though, if you're Ohio State, you'd gladly trade the bogus Sullinger call for the one that resulted in a technical. I'm sure they'd gladly keep Sullinger on the floor more of the first half than he played.

they should be ecstatic. Their PG is a walking foul...I don't know how he doesn't have at least 3 fouls so far.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom