OT: A king is born in London and I don't care | Syracusefan.com

OT: A king is born in London and I don't care

Texas Otto

2nd String
I mean it I really really don't care and I don't understand why anyone especially in the U.S. where we fought 6 long years to throw off monarchy would care. On the other hand I can use this as an excuse to start drinking early today hmmmmmm

Fistpuncher McRoundhouse? He's finally been born? That's great!

Actually it's meh. Who gives a rat's backside?

We have people who care because we still have morons that believe in royalty and think we should have a King. Idiots.

We have people who care because we still have morons that believe in royalty and think we should have a King. Idiots.
Unless it's me, those people are idiots. I hate that this is news in America.250 years ago if you put the prince and duchesses head on a pike you'd have been a hero to a huge swath of countries.

Semi funny story I used to pick on Canucks when I was a young smart ass (now I'm just a smart ass) chiding then that they aren't a real country until they get the damn Queen of the Brits off of their money!

I mean it I really really don't care and I don't understand why anyone especially in the U.S. where we fought 6 long years to throw off monarchy would care. On the other hand I can use this as an excuse to start drinking early today hmmmmmm

Yeah! We elect our own kings now!

The thing I like about the royal family in England is that they have about as much authority as my left ball.

And here's to them naming this kid Fist Groinpuncher!

The thing I like about the royal family in England is that they have about as much authority as my left ball.

And here's to them naming this kid Fist Groinpuncher!

Does your left ball have less authority than your right onw?

Well duh.

How could I be so stupid I am sorry for that idiotic question please please foprgive my ignorance. Now back to our previous activity; Scotchy scotch scotch down into my belly in honor of the royal baby (not really)

8 lbs 6 ozs. what a limp wristed wimp he weighs less than jekelish's left ball!

That's true.

Though my son was only 4 pounds, 14 ounces when he was born so I can't hold it against the Royal Baby too much (premature baby, totally healthy and projected to be 6'3" so he's gonna be a MAN, dagnabbit).

That's true.

Though my son was only 4 pounds, 14 ounces when he was born so I can't hold it against the Royal Baby too much (premature baby, totally healthy and projected to be 6'3" so he's gonna be a MAN, dagnabbit).

My daughter was 10 lbs 1 oz when born three weeks late

cant figure it out either-then again its a chick thing-

OMG time to get snot swinging drunk cause they are saying how sorry they are for the baby and how much he will lose in privacy yadda yadda. The F-ing kids estimated net worth at birth is $1B when I was born my net worth was $0 give me a frwakin break news media!

:bat:

Oh dear God, Heavenly Father, please let the season (or at least practice) start so we can have some threads that prayerfully even resemble discussion about SU football. Amen.

So "women" are talking about this topic that we shouldn't care about because we kicked the British out years ago but we create a thread to talk about it and continue to comment about how silly it is.

Weird.