OT: "Adult World" movie filmed at Syracuse.... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT: "Adult World" movie filmed at Syracuse....

I know nothing about the movie "Adult World". But I will tell you something that has been on my mind. I saw the Broadway play "Book of Mormon" and that is the single most funniest thing I have ever seen in my life. From the first 30 seconds to the last 30 seconds my cheeks and jaw hurt so bad I think I had face cramps! As I was walking down the streets of NYC I would occasional bust out laughing. I never thought anything so funny as this could ever be created.

We wanted to see that during our last trip to NYC. It was a little late notice, and we couldn't get seats without spending a ton. Settled for Wicked, which was amazing as well.

We wanted to see that during our last trip to NYC. It was a little late notice, and we couldn't get seats without spending a ton. Settled for Wicked, which was amazing as well.

My wife saw Wicked and loved it. We saw Book of Mormon before it won anything so the tickets were not insane but still very high.

I remember hearing that he had a nephew or a cousin who was going to SU at about that time. He also did an on-campus appearance a few years prior..I wanna say 1996ish?

His cousin, I think it was, went to SU in the mid 90s. Sandler played Goldstein Auditorium in 1994 or 1995. I happened to be in the Schine Center when tix went on sale. I bought as many as they would let me buy and re-sold them to my floormates, at face value. Five bucks each. Now Sandler makes $20 million per movie. He deserves significantly less than that.

My wife saw Wicked and loved it. We saw Book of Mormon before it won anything so the tickets were not insane but still very high.

Hopefully we can catch it next time we are in town

I have an "Adult World" story from my days as a student... A story that is so horrific/disgusting/hilarious, if I shared it here, I'd be banned from this board for life.

you should be banned for telling us you have a story without telling us the story.

His cousin, I think it was, went to SU in the mid 90s. Sandler played Goldstein Auditorium in 1994 or 1995. I happened to be in the Schine Center when tix went on sale. I bought as many as they would let me buy and re-sold them to my floormates, at face value. Five bucks each. Now Sandler makes $20 million per movie. He deserves significantly less than that.

He deserves what they pay him.

Plus I think he produces/directs his own movies.

He deserves what they pay him.

Plus I think he produces/directs his own movies.

I havent watched an Adam Sandler movie in years... he used to be the best, these last few movies have looked horrible... I think the last one I saw was Funny People. Am I missing out?

I havent watched an Adam Sandler movie in years... he used to be the best, these last few movies have looked horrible... I think the last one I saw was Funny People. Am I missing out?

I didnt say the movies were good or bad.

Just that he deserves whatever someone is willing to pay him.

Just watched a movie "god bless America" which started out in Syracuse.

So I got excited seeing 3 movies in this thread 'Cuse-related that I planned to download, but could only get the one you mentioned. I quite enjoyed it. I mean it wasn't really deep and didn't have too many dramatic twists, but it moved along at a good pace and I thought the characters were believable enough given their roles. The premise is something most of us can relate to...

Actually it reminded me a heck of a lot of "Falling Down". Have you seen that? Do you see where I'm coming from?

Heck, I even looked up the alternate title of one of the other 2, "Blowing Smoke" and still came up empty :-(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom