OT - any piece of movie paraphernalia | Syracusefan.com

OT - any piece of movie paraphernalia

RandygoCuse

All Conference
My brother heard a poll on the radio the other day - If you could have any piece of movie paraphernalia and money were no object, what would it be? The red stapler from Office Space and the "Brooks was here" rafter from Shawshank were mentioned. I'd like the "College" T-shirt from Animal House.

My brother heard a poll on the radio the other day - If you could have any piece of movie paraphernalia and money were no object, what would it be? The red stapler from Office Space and the "Brooks was here" rafter from Shawshank were mentioned. I'd like the "College" T-shirt from Animal House.

Thats it... Time to change his name to RandygoAnimalHouse.

This is a Syracuse board, brotha...

;)

d80195a2_wonderboy.jpeg

Any one of the following:

Darth Vader's lightsaber/original costume - Star Wars
Maximus Decimus Meridius's helmet - Gladiator
Mr Jangle's box - Green Mile

• A lightsaber is a good answer. I might prefer Deckard's blaster from Blade Runner.
• James Bond's 1963 Aston Martin DB5 or the Mercedes 300SL Gullwing from Cannonball Run II or the '67 Shelby Mustang from Gone in 60 Seconds. If this were 1985, i'd want the Ferrari Mondial Cabriolet from Weird Science...
• George Lazenby's Rolex Daytona from On Her Majesty's Secret Service.
• Picasso's "Femme Assisse (Jacqueline)" in The Island or the Gaugin in The Good Thief.

The Maltese Falcon itself.

Or the big Marty Moose talking statute from the first Vacation movie.

the pole mrs davis used in varsity blues

a 10! a 10!!

The map from The Goonies and the pirate ship
The machine gun that Dutch has in Predator and the Predator mask
The RV/tank from Stripes
THe original mask from Halloween
Jim Carreys suit from The Mask

That's just off the top of my head

• A lightsaber is a good answer. I might prefer Deckard's blaster from Blade Runner.
• James Bond's 1963 Aston Martin DB5 or the Mercedes 300SL Gullwing from Cannonball Run II or the '67 Shelby Mustang from Gone in 60 Seconds. If this were 1985, i'd want the Ferrari Mondial Cabriolet from Weird Science...
• George Lazenby's Rolex Daytona from On Her Majesty's Secret Service.
• Picasso's "Femme Assisse (Jacqueline)" in The Island or the Gaugin in The Good Thief.

You left out Frank Bullitt's 68 Ford mustang gt from "Bullitt"

There's been some good stuff, but in terms of small, actually attainable stuff: Shaun's cricket bat from Shaun of the Dead.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom