OT-Anyone else busting out old NCAA football games while stuck inside | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT-Anyone else busting out old NCAA football games while stuck inside

$60-$90? Yikes. Why is that one so valuable?

‘13 for $20...that, I can do.

Also been playing NBA 2K12. Loved that game.
Think a lot of men between the ages of about 25 and 40, who now have a lot of disposable income they can't spend going out, all had the same idea while quarantined.

I still have '09 that I bought the same time I bought my PS3. I forget what season I am on, somewhere around year 2050. I had a lot of free time when I was single. Now I just get a game in every now and then. Not much free time even now. I've got a couple kids, plenty of work to get done around the house, and I'm lucky enough to still be working.

Watched Q1 of SU vs PSU 1987 today. A few random thoughts:
- Pat Kelly was the prototype TE
- Ted Gregory was a beast. What a shame a stupid injury ended what could have been a great career. He also had a neck that was larger than his head.
- Rob Moore had the skinniest neck I’ve ever seen an a FB player.
- Drummond, Johnston and Owens were a inconceivably good backfield.
- SU was #1 in the country against the run and you can see why with that DL.
- Rob Moore was looking backwards for the ball on that first play TD when the official fell down. If Moore had tripped over that official it would have been an all-time travesty.
- Announcers were making excuses for Paterno 8 minutes into the game.
- Should I mention I loved those unis?
- The DOME!!! THAT IS ALL!

Last edited:
Addendum:
- Hearing the broadcasters in that game pimp for Gordy Lockbaum for Housman made me sick.
- What a great coaching staff that was. Seeing young Coach P on the sideline was great!
- JB interviewed during the game about recruiting Billy Owens! We’re the rules different then? Now you couldn’t do that. Still he wasn’t over the top. Just said what a great player he is and hoped he picks SU. Still... different times I guess.
- Seeing Coach MAC look for Coach Swartzwalder bear the end of the game, and then seeing Ben get carried off the field was the stuff of legends. What a moment for him.

I wish I had 14 for Xbox. They are selling for crazy prices online!

Look at getting 2013. I believe that it is basically the same game as 2014, but it is much cheaper.

I have 13 for PS3 that I play pretty frequently. The year is 2037 and Syracuse has won 25 NC since 2013. Oh, and BC has a 62 game home winless streak. Life is good.

So deffinetly a bit of a learning curve. Much different then madden, went 9-4 first year after starting 1-3, went 9-4 second year after starting 8-0, and now year 3 I’m number one in the country up 24-0 in the third against Va tech in the ACC championship game on my way to the BCS National championship!!!! (I thought 2014 was the first year of the final four so I’m not sure why this game still has only the BCS national championship instead of the 4 team playoff).

So deffinetly a bit of a learning curve. Much different then madden, went 9-4 first year after starting 1-3, went 9-4 second year after starting 8-0, and now year 3 I’m number one in the country up 24-0 in the third against Va tech in the ACC championship game on my way to the BCS National championship!!!! (I thought 2014 was the first year of the final four so I’m not sure why this game still has only the BCS national championship instead of the 4 team playoff).

My guess is that the 2014 game was actually developed for 2013.