OT: Anyone have used dumbbells to sell? | Syracusefan.com

OT: Anyone have used dumbbells to sell?

OrangeOnions

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Reg Season Rcd
Hex steel or rubber. 35 pound sets and up. PM me. Thanks!

1589550312062.jpeg

1589550378118.jpeg

Here’s two. not sure how much work you will get out of them.

Join the crowd... nearly impossible to find new or used dumbbells.

BTW, if you are getting back to working out

Read through this thread for some ideas

Last edited:
Have you looked at the SelectTech dumbbells? I bought a set about 15 years ago and it's one of the best workout investments I've made. You don't have a bunch of dumbbells laying around cluttering up the room. Mine go from 5 to 50 pounds and I know they have some now that go to 100+. You'll probably pay $300 or more but they're worth it imho.

Have you looked at the SelectTech dumbbells? I bought a set about 15 years ago and it's one of the best workout investments I've made. You don't have a bunch of dumbbells laying around cluttering up the room. Mine go from 5 to 50 pounds and I know they have some now that go to 100+. You'll probably pay $300 or more but they're worth it imho.
I saw a set of those for sale for 750.

I'm going to piggyback off this post. Anyone know where I can get a decent 2nd hand elliptical machine at a reasonable price?

All equipment is way overpriced right now .
You can make dumbbells by putting cement in paint cans and spackle buckets

The selector dumbells are the best bang for your buck .

I’m fortunate that I saved all my equipment over the years and never got rid of it just because I was going to the gym and also fortunate to have friends and clients who added to my collection during this time for free ! I only had 4. 45lb plates now I have 12
People really came through . You would be surprised if you put the word out to friends what may pop up

I saw a set of those for sale for 750.
One thing is for sure, in times of crisis, the price gougers show up en mass. Facebook garage sale and the tried and true Craigslist usually have stuff much cheaper than the Ebay's of the world. I live near Toledo and about 5 or 6 years ago, we had a very well publicized water crisis with the algae blooms in Lake Erie. The day the story broke we had people selling cases of water for $50. It stuns me sometimes the length people will go to screw others over for money. I haven't had the need to buy any workout equipment in a long time but I think the rule of thumb was $1/pound for used cast weights.

I’ve been a fan of the adjustable as well due to being nice space saver. I’ve been casually looking for a pair of 60’s to complete my collection as I do prefer rubber hex’s for heavier dumbbells but prices have been crazy for awhile.
9CC5D7F4-CAB0-48DB-822E-57FA639485A7.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom