OT Attn Florida Cuse Fans. Love this Shirt | Syracusefan.com

OT Attn Florida Cuse Fans. Love this Shirt

My friend sent me a pic of this shirt earlier today. I might have to pick one up.

Bought both. I love rare shirts like this. Hopefully I'll have in time for Florida vacation

Pretty cool site. I could make some custom tees for you guys or upload some of the stuff i made for this site onto a tee shirt.

I'll be going with around 20 other Syracuse fans!

I assume so...hopefully one of our FL based Cuse fans get a pregame get together organized in Coral Bables or Coconut Grove.

Pretty cool site. I could make some custom tees for you guys or upload some of the stuff i made for this site onto a tee shirt.

I think it is high time we had another collector's item Syracusefan.com tee shirt.

They are a great way to find fellow members of 'the club' at away games, rock concerts, bowling alleys, tractor pulls, library vigils, funerals, etc.

I'll be going with around 20 other Syracuse fans!
I'll be going with my fiancee (converted 'Cuse fan since '11) and we would love to tailgate. I'll at least have a tent, mini grill, and cooler. We are sitting in section 117 row EE. Only problem is the Bank United Center parking lot doesn't allow fun. Let me know if an official tailgating spot is established. For those of you staying the weekend the day after is the Chili Cook-off which is in Pembroke Pines near Ft. Lauderdale. I've already taken that Monday off.

Last edited:
I'll be going with my fiancee (converted 'Cuse fan) and we would love to tailgate. I'll at least have a tent, mini grill, and cooler. We are sitting in section 117 row EE. The day after is the Chili Cook-off which is in Pembroke Pines near Ft. Lauderdale. I've already taken that Monday off.
This is your chance to rocket on to tailgate fame. Come up with a plan...throw it up here. A few of us veterans can critique and give tailgate tips.

If you are a huge fan and have $100 laying around...I suggest a tailgate flag pole and Cuse flag to identify your location.

I think it is high time we had another collector's item Syracusefan.com tee shirt.

They are a great way to find fellow members of 'the club' at away games, rock concerts, bowling alleys, tractor pulls, library vigils, funerals, etc.

Lawrinson14, make it happen!

That's how a lot of us found each other in New Orleans... wearing the original "War Otto" shirts. (Naturally, the Big XII Champion shirts were not produced until a week later).

I did the first two War Otto shirts. Someone else can do this one. If someone does it, I have one word of advice: PayPal. Otherwise, it is a nightmare trying to collect the money.

I would wear mine to every Ginger Ale bar I visit.

Let's get on it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom